Marc Bartra

wHe was at fault for the goal, he lost his man at the corner. He made one or two misplaced passes as well. Other than that though he looked solid and he also had a couple of impressive surges forward with the ball to start attacks.

I just hope he doesn't get benched again because of the goal or the misplaced passes. He was a lot better than Masch would have been.

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Very, very solid again. Definitely better than Mascherano. He was at fault for their goal but that was his only big mistake and headers are 50/50 so it's not like he completely screwed up.

F

Flavia

At fault for the goal, but good match. Showing composure and dribbling skills. He'll be immense soon.

Best young CB in the world this season? Varane has been injured and (understandably) not himself and Marquinhos has had some great performances but also some horrible ones.

I honestly can't think of any young CB who's been better.

Last edited:

Gohan

Super Saiyan
He is slowly getting his minutes, looked great on the pitch. I don't really know if that goal was his mistake, it was a great header. Nonetheless Bartra realized he did something wrong, he looks like a smart kid. He will definitely improve and learn from this so I can't be mad about what happend. Also his forward runs are immense, really the guy has pace.

khaled_a_d

Best young CB in the world this season? Varane has been injured and (understandably) not himself and Marquinhos has had some great performances but also some horrible ones.

Is he really qualified to be considered young?he will be 23 next month ,most young category awards is for U-21 if I remember correctly
If so then he is among the best ,there is other good players though e.g Jonathan Tah ,Fabian Schär,Kurt Zouma,Mateo Musacchio,Doria ,not sure if Phil Jones is playing CB or DM this season
It is tough to follow all this player,not sure if Bartra is better than all of them or not . but it isn't easy to just label him as best young CB in the world this season tbh

KhaledBarca

The Run before Neymar's goal was Awesome :D

hope he keeps on improving, good game in general but he should have marked Musacchio better at the Corner!

B

beautifulgame

for me.. not even close.

Home of Barca Fans