Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
Probably watched him play against Bale and assumes he's slow because he couldn't catch him. Generally Madridista logic.

hamoon32

I don't know why pep, tito, tata and lucho didn't trust him. I think the training is more important than games and maybe he doesn't show up in training.

Zangash

Banned
I don't know why pep, tito, tata and lucho didn't trust him. I think the training is more important than games and maybe he doesn't show up in training.

He was a B team player under Pep and at that point practically every other CB was deemed a brighter prospect, ironically. There may or may not be a negative stigma to me saying this but Tito was just a fucking idiot when it came to our defense (Song, Adriano, Busquets, etc. all started at CB over Bartra), Tata never had control of the team and refused to bench any major names a single time throughout the entire season, and the same seems to go for Lucho.

He's really just a victim of the board's poor managerial decisions. If Pep was still here Pique would have been sold and Bartra would have had his chance to prove he's worthy of being a starter here. Notice I didn't say he'd be a starter, but that he'd have had a chance to become one, which he has not yet received in his time here.

Home of Barca Fans