Marc Bartra

SwiftGuyver

IMO this should be our starting 11 if everyone is fit...

---------------------------ter Stegen or Bravo----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mascherano------------Bartra----------------Mathieu------------------Alba
----------------------------------Busquets--------------------------------
-------------------Xavi or Rakitić-------------Iniesta or Rakitić-------------
Suárez-----------------------------Messi----------------------------Neymar

Icarium

Lifestealer
Masch at RB. Are you sure? I don't think it is a good idea. Bartra in RB makes more sense. Masch should play at CB or CDM. He needs to cover the entire back line not just one wing.

RightGuy

In his post-match interview with Canal+, Bartra feels that this was an important win, as it proves that what they’ve worked on since their loss to Celta has been corrected. “It was a very important win for the team and it was important for me as well. “We analysed the good and bad we did against Celta and today we won. This gives us confidence moving forward here and in La Liga. This is the right track.” Bartra then spoke about his assist to Leo Messi’s first goal of the evening, which turned out to be the game-winner. “It was more question of faith than anything else. I thought that if he could jump up before the goalkeeper, he could win position. I lifted in the pass and he hit it without looking. Then Messi scored a golazo.” Bartra concluded by praising captain Xavi Hernandez, who equaled Iker Casillas’ day-old Champions League appearance record. “He played a great game, not just in the build up, but also recovering loose balls, closing things off on the inside. We have a lot to be happy about.”

Kohe321

I've felt for a long time that he would become great once he gets some playtime. It started last season when Pique got injured and he had to step in, and now he's really showing it: he's really good, and it seems he will only get better once he gets more and more time and top-level experience under his belt. Great attitude as well, shows a lot of heart, which is something we have missed at the position ever since Puyol retired. Mascherano also has it, but he can't help that he's being played out of position.

DinhoR10

Aside from his ability he has the drive and ambition that is missing from our other players dont have after years of winning too much (Even when they play badly they're used to be being close to winning trophies or wining them), thats what he brings, thats why Pique would have never made that assist.

BarcaGirl

It's time to bench Mr. Waka Waka once and for all. Bartra should be playing regularly from now on. He has the potential and talent to flourish in the club. His passion and determination speak for themselves. You can't buy that. Just look at his assist for Messi's goal. He never gave up on the ball, brave to challenge Cilessen.

hamoon32

I really want him to play against Valencia or sevilla.
I want to see him playing in a big game and then we shall see how he performs in those matches.
I still think he is not that good to become a starter in barca.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

I really want him to play against Valencia or sevilla.
I want to see him playing in a big game and then we shall see how he performs in those matches.
I still think he is not that good to become a starter in barca.

Playing against Ajax in their stadium was a big game. He was under pressure and played very well.
PSG couldn't win at the Amsterdam arena.

What we can read on this forum is sometimes ... stupid.

Last edited:

hamoon32

Our defence was never under pressure and masch&Bartra had very little to do.
Busi and Rakitic did their job well and didn't let Ajax test our defence too much

Home of Barca Fans