Marc Bartra

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Showed more physicality in getting that assist than Pique has in his entire career......

That's the one thing I don't understand with the gripe about Bartra being weak. He isn't particularly strong or good at standing his ground but compared to Pique, he's light years ahead in terms of aerial aggression and willingness to get into the mix physically. Lucho gave me a pleasant surprise by picking him today, continue this please and drop Shakiraboy at least semi-permanently.

Devils

My boy. :cry:

Incredible assist and top performance.

Earned his starting spot today and it should be certified from here on in.

I really wish Puyol mentored Bartra over Pique, infinitely better choice than Pique.

F

Flavia

Well, he made a very good case to be a starter today. Bartra - Mathieu could be a good pairing, when the frenchman is back.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's just hope Madrid don't send over another pop star to distract Bartresi. They already managed to shut down Piquenbauer.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Should be made a permanent starter. Bench is the perfect position for pique. He helps the team the team just sitting on bench. Legend.

Neeraj

I am not a huge fan of the 'Barca is our Varane' hype train, but the fact that he is light years ahead of Pique is a bit obvious. I would have to temper that opinion by saying it's not hard for a professional footballer who still has both his feet to be miles ahead of Pique, but credit to Bartra for showing drive. I don't necessarily think he's starting quality for us in the long run, but surely our best option till our ban ends, and who knows, he might get better with matches and indeed become a key player for us.

Home of Barca Fans