Marc Bartra

Barcilliant

Batra is one of the better CBs we have right now(that isn't saying much, I know).

At least he shows desire-unlike Pique and isn't injured-looking at Vermaelan.

All in all the club is being shown up and its embarrassing.

BBZ8800

Wanna share the crystal ball ? :adriano:

(About Halilovic)
I'm from Croatia.

There are just too many flaws in too many aspects of his game. Physical, mental, diva issues in his head.
Plus, he already struggles even in Barca B.
He "moves" like Messi, but that's basically it from his game. I just personally don't give him more than 5-10% to make it here.

But this is not the right topic.

L

linetty

(About Halilovic)
I'm from Croatia.

There are just too many flaws in too many aspects of his game. Physical, mental, diva issues in his head.
Plus, he already struggles even in Barca B.
He "moves" like Messi, but that's basically it from his game. I just personally don't give him more than 5-10% to make it here.

But this is not the right topic.
you're putting the standard too high for him. the kid's 18 and is showing great promise. not many talents that show such promise at only 17 or 18

BBZ8800

you're putting the standard too high for him. the kid's 18 and is showing great promise. not many talents that show such promise at only 17 or 18

Talent is there, even though he is much more hyped (because he "moves" like Messi) than he has actual talent.
I am more concerned about his mental strength and professionalism. To me, he has similar issues as Deulofeu, except that Deulofeu is a bigger talent, and Deulofeu was good in Barca B.

Deulofeu struggles with a jump from a youth football to senior football.
Halilovic is already struggling in Barca B :/ (Then you need to be a top player in Celta like Rafinha, or like Suarez in Sevilla, and afetr that you have another huge jump from a midtable team to succeed in Barca.). Again, if you struggle already on the first step out of 3 steps (Barca B=>Midtable La liga team=>Barcelona first team, chances doesn't look too bright)

Zangash

Banned
Talent is there, even though he is much more hyped (because he "moves" like Messi) than he has actual talent.
I am more concerned about his mental strength and professionalism. To me, he has similar issues as Deulofeu, except that Deulofeu is a bigger talent, and Deulofeu was good in Barca B.

Deulofeu struggles with a jump from a youth football to senior football.
Halilovic is already struggling in Barca B :/ (Then you need to be a top player in Celta like Rafinha, or like Suarez in Sevilla, and afetr that you have another huge jump from a midtable team to succeed in Barca.). Again, if you struggle already on the first step out of 3 steps (Barca B=>Midtable La liga team=>Barcelona first team, chances doesn't look too bright)

Deulofeu's struggles with moving from youth football to senior football seem to be getting better with Sevilla. He's becoming a key player for their team now and even picked up another assist today.

As far as Halilovic goes, I'd give him at least a season to develop with the B team to learn our system. Oh, wait... he's set for promotion after the end of this season. Well, then...

anguy

I think he's "struggling" because he had a lot of international duties (ironically this struggling player is good enough to play fro Croatia on senior level) so he wasn't able to
develop understanding with his teamates.

BBZ8800

I think he's "struggling" because he had a lot of international duties (ironically this struggling player is good enough to play fro Croatia on senior level) so he wasn't able to
develop understanding with his teamates.

Croatian NT team is corrupted and is in the hands of Dinamo Zagreb's president Mamic (and his brother).
So, when a player needs to be sold or hyped, he is called into an NT team to get his price raised.

Halilovic wasn't that special in Dinamo at all (he was more like a spoilt and talented kid, and the owner Mamic gave him captain's armband and allowed him to do whatever he wanted on the field, no matter how selfish or poor he was, because he knew that he will earn a lot on him. In the end, Dinamo earned much less than they expected from hyped-wonderboy Halilovic).

He is sold now, so his playing in NT team isn't connected with sales anymore, but still, we should judge Halilovic's abilities only based on his displays here in Barcelona B. His plays in Dinamo, captaincy, and playing in NT team were just a well played show for potential buyers, so don't draw too many conclusions from that.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Croatian NT team is corrupted and is in the hands of Dinamo Zagreb's president Mamic (and his brother).
So, when a player needs to be sold or hyped, he is called into an NT team to get his price raised.

Halilovic wasn't that special in Dinamo at all (he was more like a spoilt and talented kid, and the owner Mamic gave him captain's armband and allowed him to do whatever he wanted on the field, no matter how selfish or poor he was, because he knew that he will earn a lot on him. In the end, Dinamo earned much less than they expected from hyped-wonderboy Halilovic).

He is sold now, so his playing in NT team isn't connected with sales anymore, but still, we should judge Halilovic's abilities only based on his displays here in Barcelona B. His plays in Dinamo, captaincy, and playing in NT team were just a well played show for potential buyers, so don't draw too many conclusions from that.

This is actually sad. Not surprised though. South American football is the same thing.

I hope it works out for him though. We did buy him for the future. Hopefully Zubi wasn't that dumb.

Neeraj

This is actually sad. Not surprised though. South American football is the same thing.

I hope it works out for him though. We did buy him for the future. Hopefully Zubi wasn't that dumb.

What we see

bed.bmp

What Zubi sees

2009120623321584732697.jpg

Home of Barca Fans