Marc Bartra

hamoon32

The mistakes he made against almeria...
if it was pique, you guys were shouting sell him, sell pique
but because it's bartra no one saw his mistakes and every one is defending him. come on, he not a kid anymore. he is 23 and if he makes 100 mistake each game your defend him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to you who is faster than cahill and a better leader than terry???
They complement each other well.

He is faster. His top speed was recorded being 31.1 km/h while Cahill's was 29.4 km/h at the WC. He can play RB too you know. He's much less error prone than Cahill atm.

He is not a better leader than Terry, no, but he'd be a great partner for Bartra/Masch. Also, he is used to a team playing with a high line unlike Terry and Cahill. He would be a great fit for us.

Alik

The mistakes he made against almeria...
if it was pique, you guys were shouting sell him, sell pique
but because it's bartra no one saw his mistakes and every one is defending him. come on, he not a kid anymore. he is 23 and if he makes 100 mistake each game your defend him.
He's not a kid, but he's hasn't played any more games than a kid has. Even so, he doesn't make more mistakes than Pique and is bound to improve.

L

linetty

made the same mistake as against real madrid in cdr last time around, he said he'd learn but apparently he didn't... doesn't yet have the footballing intelligence but is still miles better than shakira

L

linetty

i think he has proven himself. his only mistake was again letting the opponent run to the ball where he should commit a foul to stop him, lack of experience

very solid generally and even got an assist, very important one

Lomar1o

He's got that good boy, can't get a red card mentality, mascherano would've just taken him down probably.

no no no. in bale's case committing the foul would've been correct, but in this case i think not. it was 0-0 with the second half ahead. getting red carded there could've made things worse. i think bartra made the correct decision this time.ww

DinhoR10

no no no. in bale's case committing the foul would've been correct, but in this case i think not. it was 0-0 with the second half ahead. getting red carded there could've made things worse. i think bartra made the correct decision this time.ww

Not saying whether he was wrong or not (I think he did the right thing) but just the difference in personalities. Funny how the only times you can criticize
Bartra is when he and mascherano are left to cover the entire half of the field by themselves on a quick break against fast ass forward. I mean the only person who excelled at that was puyol and he was what our best defender ever?

Zangash

Banned
Not saying whether he was wrong or not (I think he did the right thing) but just the difference in personalities. Funny how the only times you can criticize
Bartra is when he and mascherano are left to cover the entire half of the field by themselves on a quick break against fast ass forward.
I mean the only person who excelled at that was puyol and he was what our best defender ever?

I criticize Mascherano for things like this that are all too common from Mascherano despite how he often performs on a generally high level most games. Most quick forwards or midfielders will dick Mascherano all game long and I don't think he's won a single header in his entire career (Hyperbole, don't shoot me), not to mention all the times he's prone to just making huge errors that lead to goals that are often completely ignored because of a few last ditch tackles he made to save the game from being 5-0 instead of the 3-0 it was due to him not actually being a good CB.

DinhoR10

I criticize Mascherano for things like this that are all too common from Mascherano despite how he often performs on a generally high level most games. Most quick forwards or midfielders will dick Mascherano all game long and I don't think he's won a single header in his entire career (Hyperbole, don't shoot me), not to mention all the times he's prone to just making huge errors that lead to goals that are often completely ignored because of a few last ditch tackles he made to save the game from being 5-0 instead of the 3-0 it was due to him not actually being a good CB.

I personally thing Masch should be in midfield and the starting CB partnership should be Ginger/Bartra, he just works better when he's not the last wall of defense but instead the second to last so even if he messes up the things he'd usually do if done in midfield like rush out and get turned usually lead attackers into the paths of cbs to clear everything up.

Kasperroed

I personally thing Masch should be in midfield and the starting CB partnership should be Ginger/Bartra, he just works better when he's not the last wall of defense but instead the second to last so even if he messes up the things he'd usually do if done in midfield like rush out and get turned usually lead attackers into the paths of cbs to clear everything up.

Mascherano is by far our best and most consistent CB followed by Mathieu. They should start most games for sure. If Busi gets the support he needs, he will certanly show his class. Even Mascherano would look bad in Busi's current situation - no doubt about it.

Bartra is a great sub with a great mentality, but he is just not ready for the biggest matches yet.

For me, Pique is 4th choice for the defence at the moment. However, that can change really fast.

DinhoR10

Mascherano is by far our best and most consistent CB followed by Mathieu. They should start most games for sure. If Busi gets the support he needs, he will certanly show his class. Even Mascherano would look bad in Busi's current situation - no doubt about it.

Bartra is a great sub with a great mentality, but he is just not ready for the biggest matches yet.

For me, Pique is 4th choice for the defence at the moment. However, that can change really fast.

It depends on whether you're willing to bet that Bartra will hold his own alongside Mathieu or not, because he already improves us arieally, something that Masch can never do unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans