Marc Bartra

L

linetty

I see big improvement from him over time and he's showing promise. He should be a starter week in week out in my opinion.

Empty

Yeah, Bartra is really looking better and better. Once he gains some more physical strength he'll be even tougher to face.

BerkeleyBernie

He had a lovely intelligent bit of play in the 32nd minute, passing to himself to get a clearance. First touch was a header towards touch, second touch was a volley to put it past the opponent closing him down, third touch to boot it downfield as another opponent closed him down. Would have gotten applause from the crowd had it been at Camp Nou.

Neeraj

In 9 games (700 minutes) with Barcelona so far this season, centre back Marc Bartra didn't make any foul #fcblive [via @carles_domenech]

This stat is quite unbelievable, lol. It's so unbelievable, I don't know anymore if it's even a good thing :lol:. Shocking stat.

Zangash

Banned
In 9 games (700 minutes) with Barcelona so far this season, centre back Marc Bartra didn't make any foul #fcblive [via @carles_domenech]

Trying hard to think of a situation where Bartra committed a foul and I'm coming up blank.

Douglas, Samper and Montoya all have more fouls than Bartra. Our starting CB pairing should really be Mathiue and Bartra, but they haven't played even a single minute together...

DinhoR10

I still dont get this not physical enough thing, when was the last time he got bullied? 2012? And he's played against the likes of Diego Costa since then.

khaled_a_d

It's not a good thing. It means he's not physical enough.

Actually I agree with you ,if a defender is physical he is bound to make fouls ?referees sometimes even give unnecessary calls for it
I am not saying the more fouls the better the defender ,but honestly no fouls for it and from what I've seen is just him being too "nice"to opponents

Lomar1o

i think there was a time when varane had a similar statistic of not fouling anyone. no one said that he ain't physical enough or that he is too nice, etc. this is hilarious

Home of Barca Fans