Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
In all of the games we've lost in La Liga this season, Mathieu started. Bartra did not start any of these games.

Maybe one day things will get better.

Antimadridista1

This guy is one of the only that shows heart and a lot of hunger when he plays . He also plays at a high level everytime he got the opportunity.
He truly loves the club and wants to defend the colours more than many players in the squad and we need those kind of players in our team.
For those reasons, he reminds me of Puyol. If we want to win titles, we'll need to have this kind of player on the pitch.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Interestingly enough, Messi also played in all of our La Liga losses, while Munir only played in one

That being said, I also think Bartra is much better than Mathieu, but that's a pretty terrible argument for it :lol:

JamDav1982

Look at the way the two of them play and you tell me.

No look at the games and you tell me.

How can you blame those loses on Mathieu??

Whether he played well in those games or not the losses were not down to him. Its not his fault the attackers can score or midfield create ffs.

Kohe321

Look at the way the two of them play and you tell me.

So it was somehow Mathieus fault that Alves did his mistake? It was also his fault that none of our forwards could score? This logic is completely broken and you know it, it's completely arbitrary.

Didn't lord Song almost exclusively play in games we won as well? I guess we should bring him back asap then. :song:

Zangash

Banned
I thought you were just pointing out a fun fact. But this. This is just stupid. Correlation does not equal Causation.

To be honest, I wasn't saying anything of the sort. JamDav's passive aggressive posting style makes leading him on irresistible, though.

F

Flavia

He was pretty careless for the penalty. Granada player took advantage of it.

Zangash

Banned
Up until the penalty he played really well. Kept us in the game in the first half. Still, if that were Mascherano who made the mistake I'd be all over him, so he really needs to step it up. Mistakes like that should not happen. He should have stayed goalside and forced his man to pass or shoot.

Home of Barca Fans