Marc Bartra

Bran the Greenseer

Difference between montoya and Bartra is that montoya has clear deficiencies which he can't seem to improve on particularly his attacking contribution. He doesn't know when to let in a cross and his passing game is subpar where as Bartra has no subpar qualities. Good in the air, amazing passer, defends well the only thing I see him needing to improve on is his inconsistency when it comes to strength, sometimes he's a rock holding off the likes of Costa and that guy from celtic (The really huge cf) other times he gets bullied off alot.

You can see the difference between thew two whenever they play, everyon's always "Great game from Bartra one of the best on the pitch etc etc" while the most Montoya will ever get is a "Solid performance"

Difference between montoya and Bartra is that montoya has clear deficiencies e"
Bartra is better as Montoya but the same goes for Roberto

those 3 aren't good enough for a CL final but they are good enough to beat 80% of the barca opposition.
All 3 of them are loyal and Barca should keep them, give them minutes and let them be the backup guys. for this role they are perfect.
cheap, loyal, homegrown,...

Bran the Greenseer

Bartra could've played in this final had Mascherano been injured i'd be worried if Pique was injured but there wouldn't have been a downgrade imo if it was masch.

xXKonan

Bayern Munich and Manchester City are trying to sign Barcelona centre back Marc Bartra (24). [sport]

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, he should be selfish and go because that's what's best for Barca, no?
I wonder if some of you actually support Barca or individuals

Bran the Greenseer

Yeah, he should be selfish and go because that's what's best for Barca, no?
I wonder if some of you actually support Barca or individuals

Whats best for the club is that we keep him and give him some damn playing time, but whats likely gonna happen is Lucho will play the one legged wonder and captain smoker over him and we'll be left with one CB 2 years from now who is prone to not caring about football. I want him to stay but I also want him to succeed and he can't do that if even if he continually produces starter performances yet is perpetually benched.

F

Flavia

Bartra wouldn't be a starter at Bayern. That move wouldn't make sense. I think he'll stay, anyway.

Home of Barca Fans