Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
;)

103221swzbikbx0xixqbvq.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alexis for Reus would be great for our short term success, but seeing as both our flanks will be held permanently for the foreseeable future prospects like Adama/Deulofeu/Munir would suffer.

Really do admire Reus though, fantastic player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, no. I want Barca not to touch Dortmund's talent, especially Reus.

I am with you, man. BVB is such a likable club.

I think all of this is just our wet dream. I really don't think we will be getting any BVB players. They won't let them go anyways.

onzeXI

Reus is playing for his home club. He was born in Dortmund, he played for their youth team, and has said he is living out his dream. It's hard to imagine that he would consider playing elsewhere at this stage of his career. And anybody who thinks he could easily switch to right wing is probably the same person who thinks Juan Mata can be just as effective out on the wing. :)

BorussiaBarcelona

Reus is playing for his home club. He was born in Dortmund, he played for their youth team, and has said he is living out his dream. It's hard to imagine that he would consider playing elsewhere at this stage of his career. And anybody who thinks he could easily switch to right wing is probably the same person who thinks Juan Mata can be just as effective out on the wing. :)

Um, Reus started out on the right wing and played there pretty well. Playing that position even got him to the german national team.
Also, those positions are interchangeable and players rotate positions all the time during games.

Though, his best position's on neither wing but as striker(even as a "false #9") playing next to someone able to hold the ball and get him in play, like he used to do for Gladbach in his final season there.

Jägermeister

[/B]

Um, Reus started out on the right wing and played there pretty well. Playing that position even got him to the german national team.
Also, those positions are interchangeable and players rotate positions all the time during games.

Though, his best position's on neither wing but as striker(even as a "false #9") playing next to someone able to hold the ball and get him in play, like he used to do for Gladbach in his final season there.

Getting a player to play false 9 would be insane. He and Messi would run over each other.

Egert

Estonian Culé
But if Alexis leaves, who will be buy to replace him then? Promote Adama? He is great yes, but I don't want him to be another Bojan.

Home of Barca Fans