Marco Reus

NeyMesSis

we can use reus in iniesta position. he is a perfect replacement for him and their playing style are close.
this line up would be perfect:
------------Ter Stegen--------------
RB--------Pique------LCB-------Alba

-------------Masch/Busquets------
----------RCM-------------------
----------------------Reus------

----------------Messi-----------
---------Suarez--------Neymar-------

ehm.. NO

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dortmund winger Marco Reus (25), stated yesterday that it would indeed be a dream for him to play alongside his good friend Mario Götze (22) once more. [bild]

See what I did there?

I see what you did there, but I didn't make up the one I posted. I saw it, therefore I posted it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I see what you did there, but I didn't make up the one I posted. I saw it, therefore I posted it.

When, where?
I browsed Bild right after I saw your post and nothing of the like was to be found in any Reus-related material.

Neymessi

If he plays as an attacking mid,then there may be a chance of him arriving,but if he plays on the wing,nothing is going to happen

L

linetty

RM plays without a DM and they fare pretty well as you can see for yourself.

----------------Bravo------------------
Alves---Masche----Bartra----Alba---
Reus---Rakitic---Busquets---Neymar
--------Messi------Suarez------------

Alarcón

RM plays without a DM and they fare pretty well as you can see for yourself.

----------------Bravo------------------
Alves---Masche----Bartra----Alba---
Reus---Rakitic---Busquets---Neymar
--------Messi------Suarez------------

They play with 4 midfielders though. Your team has 2.

zanela

This did happen. So its not completely implausible that Reus has a soft spot for Barca and, would prefer them if given a choice. We don't need some silly german/catalan tabloid to tell us that. That said, such declarations don't hold much weight when there's an incompetent Board like ours in the equation. Going by the recent trend, he'll likely end up at madrid, if he manages to escape Buyern's grasp i.e.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans