Marco Verratti

DrPepper

I don't think he was THAT good. I feel that people are trying to overhype his performance a little to justify us going after him. Good performance yes, but not brilliant. Those challenges he made in the first half were extremely stupid.

Motta had a similarly good game and don't even get me started on Marquinhos and Thiago Silva.

Leo_Messi

World class yet again. He is growing on me for each game.

A shame that PSG are very unlikely to sell him even for big, big money. Hopefully he gets tired of playing in Ligue 1.

I

instinct

Bossed the midfield alongside Motta today. Impressive display yet again. He is so young but steps up in big games like these which is something spectacular. PSG is really lucky to have him (what a bargain he was!) and Marquinhos. 2 major positions settle for years to come.

Irish_Cules

I can't believe how long it took for the ref to give him a yellow. :lol: Man, what a player though. Such a joy to watch.

There's something so inspiring as well seeing such a small guy like him go out of his way to f**k shit up and get in a physical battle. It might get him a lot of yellow cards but it's worth it just to see him squaring up to John Terry.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bossed the midfield alongside Motta today. Impressive display yet again. He is so young but steps up in big games like these which is something spectacular. PSG is really lucky to have him (what a bargain he was!) and Marquinhos. 2 major positions settle for years to come.

How much was he bought by PSG ?

Icarium

Lifestealer
This match just proves what we already know, he is world class and a better fit than pogba for us. The problem is why will PSG let him go? They have no reason to and verratti seems happy at paris.

He put his aggression to great use tonight. It's been a while since I've seen someone tackle in their opponent's half that well. Bossed it.

B

beautifulgame

I don't think he was THAT good. I feel that people are trying to overhype his performance a little to justify us going after him. Good performance yes, but not brilliant. Those challenges he made in the first half were extremely stupid.

Motta had a similarly good game and don't even get me started on Marquinhos and Thiago Silva.

100. He has been this good for long time but still makes same mistakes.

Still needs quite the maturing. Raki over him easy in our 11

Autumn

I thought it was a unique kind of performance. Anyone can look good when things are going smooth and well. I thought this game was a great example of him doing well under very difficult circumstances in a makeshift formation with immense pressure.

It's not a performance that will make it onto his youtube highlight videos, but I think it shows a lot more than those performances do. It was such a difficult match to play from his position.

He's such a little butcher too, always hacking away at players, but he seems to be able to get away with it somehow!

Zebulun

if not anything, we should buy him for this :lol:

B_2YqLDWwAMfSbu.jpg

Home of Barca Fans