Marco Verratti

XaviMessiGirl

if not anything, we should buy him for this :lol:

B_2YqLDWwAMfSbu.jpg

:lol:

L

linetty

He was decent and created that situation for Cavani when he missed an open net. Good game.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would give PSG Pedro+40M for him, but i don't see them accepting it :( We have better chances of signing pogba. Real and barca will fight for him i think.

DrPepper

100. He has been this good for long time but still makes same mistakes.

Still needs quite the maturing. Raki over him easy in our 11

Yep.

Gündogan is still the better player. His two seasons before injury >>> what Verratti has shown so far and that's not even trying to play down Verratti's performance.

L

linetty

Yep.

Gündogan is still the better player. His two seasons before injury >>> what Verratti has shown so far and that's not even trying to play down Verratti's performance.
Right now if I could choose between these two I'd not think twice... Marco is a safe choice

DrPepper

So you'd rather pay ~80M for Verratti (or Pogba) than ~30M for Gündogan and maybe another ~30M for Tielemans / O. Torres?

If all players were available for the same price the choice is clear but obviously it's not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So you'd rather pay ~80M for Verratti (or Pogba) than ~30M for Gündogan and maybe another ~30M for Tielemans / O. Torres?

If all players were available for the same price the choice is clear but obviously it's not.

That would be great business.

L

linetty

Yeah, if they were for the same price... What makes you think Gundogan would only cost 30M though?

DrPepper

His contract runs out in 2016. So if he doesn't renew the Summer transfer window is the last opportunity for Dortmund to get money for him.

L

linetty

His contract runs out in 2016. So if he doesn't renew the Summer transfer window is the last opportunity for Dortmund to get money for him.
I've always liked him as a player but he's never been linked with us, has he? If he's available for the price you bring up then it's well worth it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've always liked him as a player but he's never been linked with us, has he? If he's available for the price you bring up then it's well worth it.

He's been linked with us a lot actually. Strong rumours that we even sent Dr. Pruna(Club Doctor) to Germany in March/April to check up on him before we decided to not try signing him for the moment.

Last edited:
L

linetty

He's been linked with us a lot actually. Strong rumours that we even sent Dr. Pruna(Club Doctor) to Germany in March/April to check up on him before we decided to not try signing him for the moment.
Don't know how I've missed them. Gundogan would certainly be a valuable addition.

Leo_Messi

Speaking about Gündogan then how well has he been performing since his return, DrPepper? Do you see glimpses of that player that most of Europe wanted to have after the 2012-2013 season?

Verratti is not an option in the foreseeable future so Gündogan would definitely be a valuable option.

Home of Barca Fans