Marco Verratti

Siberia

Gundogan is a great player but damn so is Verratti. The guy is a top top talent and he's only 22!!!! Shame PSG will never sell him

I

instinct

Do you see glimpses of that player that most of Europe wanted to have after the 2012-2013 season?

In short: Yes.

He is still great. I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be back to his best. A great alternative to Verratti and Pogba.

Kohe321

I agree he's tremendously good, but a club like Barca should be able to sort out its midfield and defensive problems without giving up Neymar, one of the worlds biggest talents. We're supposed to build, not trade and compromise.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am okay with suarez for verratti and marquinhos. We will miss out on best forward but if we lose neymar we might miss out on best player. We will buy aguero and Reus for 80M and 40M. This is fifa manager stuff anyway, none of those will happen.

Alissa

Still deeply in love with this guy.

I can only quote myself. Love loveeee him. Would love to see him play in Spain, his talent is wasted in France (or anywhere else for that matter, Spain would be the right place for him).

Home of Barca Fans