Marco Verratti

mark1nhu

Verratti: "Messi is the best player I have seen. I've played against great players like Ronaldo and Hazard, but I enjoy Messi and his playing style. When Messi does his magic, even if it's against us ... that's when you realize how good he is."

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Verratti: "Messi is the best player I have seen. I've played against great players like Ronaldo and Hazard, but I enjoy Messi and his playing style. When Messi does his magic, even if it's against us ... that's when you realize how good he is."

When ? Where ? ^^

mazp

Love his come get me plea..;)

Vlom

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Verratti-ne-pas-m-amuser-m-enerve/551808?M=1

Not my translation, though. Just relying on Reddit buddies.

Bertus could help us.

Yeah I came across that link but you actually need to pay to read the entire article so I left it at that :)

No surprise in the statement in itself really, but cool that he said it!
Hopefully in a couple of years when he'll see that his chances of winning the UCL with PSG are 1.65% he'll come home and play with the goat in middfield ... :)

mark1nhu

Man, what a dream if we could bring Verrati AND Pogba.

With our current attack, we could survive for another 4 transfer ban!

Vlom

Man, what a dream if we could bring Verrati AND Pogba.

With our current attack, we could survive for another 4 transfer ban!

Haha, if we can have both then we're golden, but if we have to choose, i'll choose Marco over PP any day, any time (for barça at least)

Bertus

Here's an accurate translation:

"Is Messi the strongest player to play against that I met? Yeah, the strongest and the most pleasing to look at on the pitch. I played against great players like Ronaldo or Hazard, but it's a treat to see Messi performing with the ball, and his style... He brings emotions to anyone that like football. Starting to look at him would mean I'll stop playing. But it's always something to perform with Messi around. I always loved football, and when he does his act, even when it's against us.... It's the moment you understand he's the strongest.

You say I do everything to taunt my opponent? Am I provocative? If I am, then it's a compliment. It means I put my opponent a bit in a difficult position. Ayew and Messi are both provocating because you can't steal the ball from them. You wanna know if I'd like to strike Verratti if I was his opponent? Then yeah I would. I'd also like to strike Messi when I fail to steal the ball from him. He's so strong. I always end games with lots of bruises. I have to endure a lot of fouls from my opponent."

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans