Marco Verratti

it would. Any talented midfielder would thrive with those two.

though watching verratti-matuidi is a treat too. can't emphasize enough how i dig Matuidi.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's my favourite midfielder right now, he reminds me so much of prime Xavi. Best fit for us, let PSG take Pogba if we can get our hands on Veratti in the process :)

Bertus

Donato Di Campli, verratti's agent, was interviewed on Tuttomercatoweb, and of course they asked him questions about the mercato.

• - He was asked if Verratti could leave Paris this summer. He replied "As of today, no he won't. As far as PSG is concerned, he isn't for sale. he isn't on the market even".
  • /
  • - That said, he heavily implied that if he leaves one day, it could be to join Carlo Ancelotti's club. "Ancelotti has an incredible link with him, but I don't believe Marco will leave PSG this summer".

Bertus

As good as Veratti is, isn't he like super-slow? I mean, far slower than Xavi in his twenties...

Nope, that's the opposite. He's one of PSG fastest players.

Especially when dribbling.

And it is said he has the same ball controll as Messi. By that medias mean that the ball is never more than 10cm away from his feet.

Dunno where you got the memo he's slow, but that's false.

Co0ter

Lots of people bashing him in game chat hahaha he has been their best player. Has been difficult to disposses, made a few good tackles and is clearly trying way harder than anyone else on that team, despite being 4 goals down. Respect. At the same time people are saying Iniesta is amazing...he's made like 4-5 completely off target passes. He had one truely amazing run, other than that nothing special.

Edit: I also have no clue where people got the idea he is slow.

Last edited:

DrPepper

Thought he was excellent tonight. I actually underestimated his ability to keep the ball under pressure a bit before. He's miles ahead of any other midfielder we're linked with in that regard.

JamDav1982

I thought he was average and took too many risks on ball that he was lucky to get away with.

Great player but nothing special tonight for me.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He was useless until busi got subbed off. Then he turned his game around, overall a good game. One of the better psg players.

Bertus

I thought he was average and took too many risks on ball that he was lucky to get away with.

Great player but nothing special tonight for me.

Didn't watch much of the game since I was mainly watching bayern, but from what I saw I agree with you at least for tonight. Average performance. Better than his teammates, but still average.

Should give a good idea how PSG was weak.

kadeng

I wouldn't take Chat seriously

I remember when Nolan used to troll the **** out of it, good times

don't remember if it was him..but yeah .. good times :(

n_real_madrid_karim_benzema-351701.jpg

Home of Barca Fans