Marco Verratti

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he did great. One of the few guys in Blanc's team who turned up tonight. Btw. Busquets and Iniesta (while they were on) were our standout players so that's another testament to Verratti who had to play them in midfield

Bertus

I thought he did great. One of the few guys in Blanc's team who turned up tonight. Btw. Busquets and Iniesta (while they were on) were our standout players so that's another testament to Verratti who had to play them in midfield
Nowhere near his best performances sorry from what I'm watching (a debate on french TV with lots of replay to analyze).

During the first half, he was slower than usual and missed many tackles, and failed to block the balls like he usually does even against great teams.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He would be amazing next to Busquets. Quick release of the ball combined with intelligent and piercing passing, can hold on to possession, great dribbling, tenacity, good tackles - definitely should be Barca's main target.

Also, this: http://streamable.com/fufk

:worthy:

barcanuck

Really what's all the fuss about? All he does is try to slide tackle. I like him in general but don't think he's the next Xavi, Iniesta....

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Really what's all the fuss about? All he does is try to slide tackle. I like him in general but don't think he's the next Xavi, Iniesta....

he's what..22? he was incredible back when i saw him over at Pescara. He's a joy to watch, both footed, great skill, awesome in tight area's & gives everything. PSG got him for a steal, how the Italian clubs didn't pick him up is beyond me.

He made a few beautiful slide tackles today too.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I felt kinda bad when Messi wouldn't let him help him stand after that tackle towards the end ... :/

Should have shown the kid some love so he comes home ^^

Co0ter

I felt kinda bad when Messi wouldn't let him help him stand after that tackle towards the end ... :/

Should have shown the kid some love so he comes home ^^

I felt bad for him too, the look on Veratti's face was heartbreak lol I recently read an article with him praising Messi too, poor fella. Betting he regrets that contract extension now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Seriously will PSG ever let him go though? I feel like its too late for the little fella.

Never, unless he absolutely wants to, PSG will probably undergo a massive reconstruction this summer players wise, as much as the FFP permits them I assume, so they'll probably have a more competitive team next year, and Verratti & Marqui are I think the 2 players they'd absolutely keep no matter what if they had to choose 2 from their squad, it would be them.

Home of Barca Fans