Marco Verratti

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just a crazy thought, what if carlo takes him to real and replace kroos with him. Hope he gets sacked before that happens.

G

Gasgas

You can kross that, we will get Pogba

61421935.jpg

Bertus

2 days ago, Luis Enrique plainly expressed that Verratti is a player made to play for Barcelona.

Today Sky Sport interviewed Verratti about it, and here what verratti replied:

"Barca's interest? Any player would like to play for this club. But PSG believed in me when no one was expecting great things about me, and I want to return this confidence."

F

forcabarca

He'll definitely land at Barca one day (hope!). He's only 22, he'll be in Paris for a season or two max.

Bertus

He'll definitely land at Barca one day (hope!). He's only 22, he'll be in Paris for a season or two max.
People say that every years.

We'll see.

In the meantime I hope Barca has a plan B if they fail to rectuit him, as always with PSG players.

Bertus

Barca doesn't Plan B. :bartomeu:

I hope they get Pogba this summer. We'll see for Verratti in 2016.

The mistake would be to go for Verratti now, and Pogba being bought by another club in the meantime.

Anyways, verratti had some good moments yesterday despite not being his best performance:

[tw]590618005039620097[/tw]

StarLord

Really what's all the fuss about? All he does is try to slide tackle. I like him in general but don't think he's the next Xavi, Iniesta....

But then again, no one will ever be...

Football forums have this knack of obsessing over some promising players all the time, before they have remotely justified they hype. Don't get me wrong, he may become great and all, but it is still early days yet. He also has some very obvious weaknesses that many avoid talking about. He seems to me that he is slower than a turtle for starts.

DinhoR10

We also have samper guys, same technical ability as verratti but more of a passer than a tackler, if we have the opportunity to get verratti then we should go for him but its not like we have no one in the pipeline atm.

Football forums have this knack of obsessing over some promising players all the time, before they have remotely justified they hype. Don't get me wrong, he may become great and all, but it is still early days yet. He also has some very obvious weaknesses that many avoid talking about. He seems to me that he is slower than a turtle for starts.

:tito1: :abidal: :douglas:

Its a conspiracy you know. You watched Verratti for what, a couple hours ? But sure that's enough for you to discount the hype, blatantly ignore much better informed posters who bother replying to your smug posts, and all that.

King5Puyi

:tito1: :abidal: :douglas:

Its a conspiracy you know. You watched Verratti for what, a couple hours ? But sure that's enough for you to discount the hype, blatantly ignore much better informed posters who bother replying to your smug posts, and all that.

The dude has 600 posts in after joining last month... Lol

XaviMessiGirl

Edit: I also have no clue where people got the idea he is slow.

Might be because so many people compare him to Pirlo, who is slow, so people unfamiliar with him get the idea that Verratti has exactly all the same attributes.

Who do you consider fast then if you think Verratti is slow? And yes, he does have weaknesses... the biggest one I've noticed is that he gets too many unnecessary bookings. But he still has time to fix that aspect of his game among other things.

Home of Barca Fans