Marco Verratti

NotInHere

he should really think about playing for another side, PSG doesn't strike me as a club that will win the CL anytime soon. So much future ahead, but he should def be playing at a club such as bayern, barca or rm

Jair Ventura

he should really think about playing for another side, PSG doesn't strike me as a club that will win the CL anytime soon. So much future ahead, but he should def be playing at a club such as bayern, barca or rm

The idea that PSG is far removed from a UCL title is a silly one. Veratti is 22, Paris success is already unprecedented, etc. Not sure where people come up with this stuff tbh.

Bertus

That starts to sound like the port begging in videogames forums.

mark1nhu

The idea that PSG is far removed from a UCL title is a silly one. Veratti is 22, Paris success is already unprecedented, etc. Not sure where people come up with this stuff tbh.

This.

As far as I know, PSG project is pretty serious.

Phase 1 was successful. They are now relevant out of France, after years on the shadow of Lyon.

Next goal is to be competitive in CL, fighting for a Final or a at least a Semi in the next years.

And I think it is doable with minor adjusts on squad.

anguy

This.

As far as I know, PSG project is pretty serious.

Phase 1 was successful. They are now relevant out of France, after years on the shadow of Lyon.

Next goal is to be competitive in CL, fighting for a Final or a at least a Semi in the next years.

Yeah, they have great midfield (better than us), and CBs. Their strikers declined this season (Ibra old and Cavani out of form) and Maxwell is aging. Their RB is major weakness and GK is nothing special too. Still Verratti, Moura, Silva, Marquinhos, Motta and Matuidi could come to our team and start (or at least be on similar level to our starters). That's pretty good team. Next year they must get top striker, RB, GK and new coach and they might be very dangerous.

Bertus

According to Marca, Ancelotti top priority is to sign Verratti.

- RM plans to offer 40M euros.
- Flo wants to keep an excellent relationship with PSG, and will not go at war with Nasser if he doesn't manage to convince him before the end of the mercato.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

- Flo wants to keep an excellent relationship with PSG, and will not go at war with Nasser if he doesn't manage to convince him before the end of the mercato.

Saw that too and I have to admit, i'm livid :(

Here's to hoping it would never happen.. it won't for that price that's for sure, that's a consolation at least.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

They must be joking.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

40M in today's market would be a steal for him. Though I guess it's nothing more than a rumor and little to it.

Home of Barca Fans