Marco Verratti

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Whether it is true or not, I doubt that they'll manage to sign him this summer. Maybe after the Euros next year.

F

Flavia

So uncle flo targets all the mdfs that fit Barça, somehow... As if they need any more midfielders.

Bertus

Whether it is true or not, I doubt that they'll manage to sign him this summer. Maybe after the Euros next year.

I hope PSG will keep him of course. But that was not my point. I just post news and infos. My personal opinion on the matter is something else.

So uncle flo targets all the mdfs that fit Barça, somehow... As if they need any more midfielders.

Nah. You're 100% wrong. That's the other way around.

RM are after Verratti every summers. Since he signed for PSG it's like that.

Flo even was at Roland Garros last year to discuss it again with Nasser. Verratti was in Madrid last summer too.

So in a sense, it's Barca who is aiming for a target that RM is after for years now.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I hope PSG will keep him of course. But that was not my point. I just post news and infos. My personal opinion on the matter is something else.

Nah. You're 100% wrong. That's the other way around.

RM are after Verratti every summers. Since he signed for PSG it's like that.

Flo even was at Roland Garros last year to discuss it again with Nasser. Verratti was in Madrid last summer too.

So in a sense, it's Barca who is aiming for a target that RM is after for years now.

Don't think Barca has ever shown a formal interest in Verratti. Always been fans and media showing interest.

Anyway, Bertus you were given a covert mission a while ago and thus far you have succeeded in parts of it. Barca beating PSG, their injuries, Zlatan leaving according to l'Equipe, etc etc. Well done!

Still, you have work left to do. Do NOT let us down Bertus.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Where would he fit into our team? Modrić,Kroos and James should be undisputed starters so it would only make sense if Bale/Benz are being sold and we're switching to 4-4-2. I honestly think that MF would be best in the world by miles. Just imagine the amount of creativity,passing and better defending that would bring to us.

Morten

Verratti could indeed do very well here, but i feel like Perez is doingit just to prevent Barca, as was it with Danillo.

Home of Barca Fans