Marco Verratti

JamDav1982

If Thiago doesn't renew and Pep leaves Bayern, I can see Thiago coming back. The price won't be a problem in my opinion, I can't see Bayern selling him for more than 20/30, which is already a lot for a midfielder who will have one year left in his contract.

Concerning Marco, I don't think that he'll leave PSG because no one can convince Nasser to sell the young italian.

I thought that before as well, but him coming back probably means less chances for his brother so cant see it.

Bran the Greenseer

Thiago coming back would hurt Samper more than Rafinha, Rafinha can play next to Thiago in a more attacking role but moving Thiago to fit Samper would be a waste of his ability imo.

I don't think Thiago will come back though. I just have a feeling he won't, idk.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why can't we just splash 30/40m or even 50m for Thiago Alcantara ? Bring the young lad back , Xavi is leaving this summer.
He's better than Verrati when both are on top form.

Because we sold him for 25M and he has spent more time injured than playing?
Better than Veratti? He has more flair and flashy moves, but I would choose Veratti over Thiago 999/1000 times.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thiago coming back would hurt Samper more than Rafinha, Rafinha can play next to Thiago in a more attacking role but moving Thiago to fit Samper would be a waste of his ability imo.

I don't think Thiago will come back though. I just have a feeling he won't, idk.

I agree, we need to give a chance for Samper and Suarez as our technical mids. If we buy a midfielder he should be in a totally different mould and really bring the energy that Luchos midfield needs, we already have Rakitic but one more can't hurt.

Bertus

So many retarded news about verratti today:

- Reading MARCA, RM fans could actually believe Verratti would be an RM player soon. Because of course, PSG being under FFP means that Verratti will be sold (Let's think about why PSG should sell Verratti. First option, PSG has no other player to sell. Actually, Verratti is alone at the club counting for 11 players just by himself. Or another possibility, PSG is stupid enough to sell their best player instead of, for example, a turd like Cavani.), and of course for a bargain of 40M euros because it's Nasser showing his pink buttocks to an aroused uncle Flo! Believe.
- Daily Star saying united can buy him because of PSG being under FFP. Lots and lots of useless blabla that make no sense, but hey, it's the DS.
- City is on him too.
- According to TMW
, he's Barca priority and Lucho wants this transfer done as soon as possible. Counting on the FFP too.

Sounds like Déjà-vu. Last year, PSG had an obligation to sell Marquinhos because of the FFP according to the same medias :rofl1:

Anyways, the garbage prize of the day goes to the english medias. While spanish and italian medias actually use some bits of real news (like Ancelotti really wanting him, or Barca wanting to replace Xavi, and Lucho saying Verratti would be good as a barca player), english papers just write long articles entirely using made-up facts and convoluted opinions that would give any sane people a very bad headache.

Because we sold him for 25M and he has spent more time injured than playing?
Better than Veratti? He has more flair and flashy moves, but I would choose Veratti over Thiago 999/1000 times.

It's verratti, not veratti.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So many retarded news about verratti today:

- Reading MARCA, RM fans could actually believe Verratti would be an RM player soon. Because of course, PSG being under FFP means that Verratti will be sold (Let's think about why PSG should sell Verratti. First option, PSG has no other player to sell. Actually, Verratti is alone at the club counting for 11 players just by himself. Or another possibility, PSG is stupid enough to sell their best player instead of, for example, a turd like Cavani.), and of course for a bargain of 40M euros because it's Nasser showing his pink buttocks to an aroused uncle Flo! Believe.
- Daily Star saying united can buy him because of PSG being under FFP. Lots and lots of useless blabla that make no sense, but hey, it's the DS.
- City is on him too.
- According to TMW
, he's Barca priority and Lucho wants this transfer done as soon as possible. Counting on the FFP too.

Sounds like Déjà-vu. Last year, PSG had an obligation to sell Marquinhos because of the FFP according to the same medias :rofl1:

Anyways, the garbage prize of the day goes to the english medias. While spanish and italian medias actually use some bits of real news (like Ancelotti really wanting him, or Barca wanting to replace Xavi, and Lucho saying Verratti would be good as a barca player), english papers just write long articles entirely using made-up facts and convoluted opinions that would give any sane people a very bad headache.

It's verratti, not veratti.

Ohhh, thanks for the lesson.

Bertus

According to SportBild, Verratti is now Pep Guardiola's priority.

------------

So many clubs want him, wow. Besides that, PSG kind of replied to all that via Verratti's Agent, Donato Di Campli:

"He will not leave. To PSG, he's not for sale at any price."

That said, if PSG is not stepping up, and if Verratti refuses to renew with PSG this summer (it's just my opinion here, there's no rumor about him refusing to renew), PSG will have a hard time to keep him in 2016 and onward.

Last edited:

Bertus

Still according to SportBild, Bayern would offer 30M to PSG to sign Verratti.

Germans are such jokers :rofl1: .

Ah, also, MD via Francesc Aguilar says Juventus is still top spot to get Verratti if he leaves PSG.

:rofl1:

And in France, everyone and their dogs know he won't leave PSG this summer. And of course not for shitty offers like 30M :rofl1:

barcaboy15

I think anyone with a brain can tell by what happened with Silva and Marquinhos, as well as the many comments on the matter from everyone involved, that there is no chance whatsoever that Verratti will be sold this summer. Those stories are just the usual media nonsense.

Home of Barca Fans