Marco Verratti

Cule4life

The Culest
[youtube]watch?v=XbDeJt2_Owo[/youtube]

God damn it, he fits us like a glove. I really think that he would take us to the next level (if that's even possible).

I have a better chance of hooking up with Yvonne Strahovski than him coming here mate

Obiaseti

The biggest compliment I can give this guy is that watching him on the ball reminds me of Busquets and Iniesta. And the fact that he can disposes frigging Messi! :messi: He is the next midfielder in the Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets mould. We should get him 2016,2017,2018...whenever we see even the slightest opening.

hardyboy

@Fredhermel via El Chiranguito :"Verratti is crazy about joining Real Madrid, his agent is already in talks with Real."

i'd be seriously traumatized if he joined madrid. Fuck no please. Just keep praising him & shit and splash the cash whenever he's available. Which could be never. Fuck.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He seems to prefer them over us, also has a soft spot for juve. His favourite club is psg though he likes the way they have treated him.

Jair Ventura

No need to worry about RM, folks. He won't leave Paris until 2019 at the earliest, and even then, I suspect he'll extend before his next contract expires. He's beloved in Pari and is well on his way to being the best and most well paid player in the club once Ibra retires.

Home of Barca Fans