Mario Gotze

loozy

Doubt it's true. The video clip says that they can get him IF they pay the demanded 37 million €. I wouldn't put too much faith in Bild in that regard; probably just an attempt to cover their negative news :D

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I highly doubt he will ever sign for Bayern. It would be the ultimate betrayal to the team that gave him Everything. Plus he said the only clubs that interest him are Barca, Real, and united

loozy

I highly doubt he will ever sign for Bayern. It would be the ultimate betrayal to the team that gave him Everything. Plus he said the only clubs that interest him are Barca, Real, and united

Neuer used to say that Schalke is the only team for him ;)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
.....I had a feeling that was coming :lol:. Touché. Though I still believe Gotze will stay at Dortmund for at least another season. He has achieved great success with them, unlike Neuer who wanted wanted to finally win the bundesliga. Though stranger things have happen :D. Would be very disappointed if he went to Bayern.

Hummelsbauer

Fuck Bayern. And that days after Uli Hoeness preached about making Bundesliga more competitive. Excuse me. This will break the heart of a lot of Dortmund fans. His family is Bavarian though so I guess it could be forgiven. :(

loozy

At least, IF TRUE (and again, I doubt it), he will get a better reception than Neuer at München :p

But like I said: Bayern loves to use that tactic, rattling their opponents and this is one sure way to do so. So yeah, I reckon this is more of a tactic than truth.

@ Hummelsbauer
If Hoeneß knows what is good for his rep, he won't be preaching for a while :D

Hummelsbauer

Haha, I loved the Neuer saga. As much as everybody hates Bayern there is nothing worse than Scheisse 04. So much comedy when that happened.

Bayern's squad is getting ridiculous if this comes true. Let's forget about Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, and Lahm for a minute. Look at the ages of these class players they have:

Javi Martinez - 24
Toni Kroos - 23
Xherdan Shaqiri - 20
Thomas Mueller - 23
David Alaba - 20
Mario Götze 20

Already great and only going to get better and better. Makes me physically ill thinking about it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans