Mario Gotze

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bild had also made a false report a few days earlier that Santana decided to sign for Schalke so this rumor is likely to be BS as well. Gotze seems like he has his priorities straight and while he wants success, I doubt he would betray BVB and move to Bayern.

Hummelsbauer

Bild had also made a false report a few days earlier that Santana decided to sign for Schalke so this rumor is likely to be BS as well. Gotze seems like he has his priorities straight and while he wants success, I doubt he would betray BVB and move to Bayern.

His family is from Bavaria and his granddad said he used to sleep in Bayern bed sheets etc. something along that line. That's what makes me worried and think this is true. Maybe deep inside he's a Bayern fan. :(

loozy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a done deal. All over German news. :cry:

Any confirmation from Bayern or Dortmund yet?

Of course the German media is going to pick it up, especially when it comes to a high-profile player like Götze but seriously, guys, chill.

Hummelsbauer

Any confirmation from Bayern or Dortmund yet?

Of course the German media is going to pick it up, especially when it comes to a high-profile player like Götze but seriously, guys, chill.

Not yet.

I had hope when it was only Bild. But then I saw it in Kicker. It's done. I just hope there is no whistle concert for him. Nobody deserves that. It's just a sport in the end.

loozy

kicker took it from Bild ;) There is nothing about that rumour yet. Like I said, Lewandowski would've won his first PL-title yesterday and Santana at Schalke next season if it was up to Bild; and that's just taking the news that stick out.

I reckon you're German, so you should be aware that Bild just likes to make shit up. So don't freak out and just wait until either BVB or Bayern comments on the thing.

Then you can still cry and panic and whatever ;)

edit: feel free to cry and panic :beer2:

Last edited:

loozy

I have two crying and hysterical girls and fights breaking out among my students right now. This is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :tantrum:

D

Don_Andrés

Like I said in the Bundesliga thread, I wonder if Hummels has a similar sort of release clause.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Also confirms that Pep has gone to the RM of the Bundesliga, buying up any and all talent in the league. Bavarian by birth but a Dortmund youth product, will be a big blow for Klopp. Bodes well for Germany at the WC as well since now the core of the NT is at Bayern, under Pep.

Home of Barca Fans