Mario Gotze

Kerrybai

This is the sort of move I hate. I have no problem with teams buying players provided it is with their revenue and not a sugar Daddy ( PSG, City, Chelsea etc )

However I also don't like it when world talent becomes too concentrated within a select few clubs, it's only going to lead to the domination of the CL and european leagues by a select number of clubs.

RM are the perfect example, I feel like some of their talented is been wasted. Is there really the need for both Higuian and Benzema at the club? Players like Kaka and Modric often warming the bench is a shame to see. You could take 3-4 players from that club and use them to help build another club. Bayern don't really need Gotze, they have enough talent as it is.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Neuer
Lahm-Hummels-Dante-Alaba
Schweinsteiger-Gundogan
Kroos-Muller-Ribery
Gotze

Bayern 2013-2014.

Lose CL semis to Chelsea. :troll:

Bayern don't really need Bayern

Yeah, I agree, I really think that Bayern don't need Bayern to succeed, there's really no need and they're honestly just buying up their competition at this point. Completely classless gesture and there are lot more clubs out there who could use Bayern a lot more than Bayern.
tumblr_mbjpnspnHR1rgde37o1_500.gif

Couldn't resist.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Does this rumor have any validity? I mean Bayern are already stacked in midfield and striker positions. Plus, the main transfer rumors i've heard are for Lewandowski, Suarez, and Isco

Superfly

Banned
Does this rumor have any validity? I mean Bayern are already stacked in midfield and striker positions. Plus, the main transfer rumors i've heard are for Lewandowski, Suarez, and Isco

Gomez out, Gotze @ false 9

I heard somewhere that the move is because of the German NT or something. Would make sense since that's where he played in their last game.

Really hope it's not true though.

PaulFCB

Banned

This is how Bayern works, buy whatever is best from Bundesliga.

Elite-BkD

Am I the only one who considers Gotze to be pretty overrated? Seems to me that both Reus and Lewandowski are better (granted I've only watched limited minutes of BvB) but have been talked up a good deal less.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Haven't seen much of him but heard he missed a bunch of chances in the CL quarters so far. Unlike Reus, who sexed it up.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He is many things. Overrated is not one of them. He is VITAL to Dortmunds success and is very capable of deciding a game on his own. When he is in top form you can't help but wonder if he is among the very best mid fielders in the world. You can see that he will be one day. Lewandowski and Reus are made better by him and vice versa. There's a reason everyone is talking about him. And out of all these people you won't find many questioning his quality. The kid is only 20. He is very special and outstanding for his age.

spark

Interesting timing to leak this news. Take the focus off Hoeneß tax evasion and destabilize German rival's dressing room before semi final all in one swoop. Its something Perez would be proud of :worthy:. One week after preaching about concern:)troll:) for the German league ending like Spain :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans