Mario Gotze

BarcaGirl

Also confirms that Pep has gone to the RM of the Bundesliga, buying up any and all talent in the league. Bavarian by birth but a Dortmund youth product, will be a big blow for Klopp. Bodes well for Germany at the WC as well since now the core of the NT is at Bayern, under Pep.

+1

SEvolution

Borussia Dortmund some opinion by Borussia Dortmund striker Mario Götze, as well as his Adviser Volker Struth have days ago informed that Idol would like to make use of his buyout clause and go to July 1, 2013, to FC Bayern Munich.

"We are of course disappointed beyond all measure, stress, however, that the both Mario and his advisors have behaved absolutely upon," says Hans-Joachim Watzke, Borussia of Dortmund's Chief Executive Officer.

The BVB is now only right not by the big dream distracted, to lay the groundwork for a surprise Champions League with an extraordinary, developed for years and always grown on their tasks team in tomorrow's semi-final of UEFA and to move into the final at London's Wembley Stadium.

Together with coach Jürgen Klopp sporting Director Michael Zorc is asking all fans of BVB, Mario Götze in the last matches of the season, but above all to support Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid, the major UEFA as unconditionally as any another Dortmund professional.

FC Bayern Munich no official Borussia Dortmund has stepped forward to the present day in this matter.

Official BVB Dortmund FB Page says it's confirmed :(

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeh, great signing for Pep, gotze to be their false 9 :blush: but.. stupid time to announce it :wacko:

Any chance Mou's contingent were responsible for leaking it?...That or Bayern were hoping to shift the focus from Hoeness' Suisse bank accounts to the arrival of Mario

BigBarcaBoy

Any chance Mou's contingent were responsible for leaking it?...That or Bayern were hoping to shift the focus from Hoeness' Suisse bank accounts to the arrival of Mario

An I'm sure that unsettling Dortmund didn't come to mind, Klopp was right about Bayern being like the chinese, but Dortmund are experts at getting excellent players for very little e.g. Pischcek, Gundogan, Lewandowski, Kagawa etc

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm sure Klopp will regroup despite losing a talent like Mario...They have a great youth system and now armed with plenty of funds in the transfer market...Losing Hummels, as well, however would be a double blow and, IMHO, harder to recover from

Draxler anyone?

Yannick03

Wow, shocking transfer. Big loss for BVB but Pep has already done one heck of a transfer. :pep:

This will not go down well with the BVB fans and rightfully so, JUDAS.

BigBarcaBoy

I'm sure Klopp will regroup despite losing a talent like Mario...They have a great youth system and now armed with plenty of funds in the transfer market...Losing Hummels, as well, however would be a double blow and, IMHO, harder to recover from

Draxler anyone?
Schalke to Dortmund, would be a very brave move.

desoe

This Bayern squad is getting scary. Just imagine if Pep finds a way to connect with the players in the same way he did before.

Yannick03

This Bayern squad is getting scary. Just imagine if Pep finds a way to connect with the players in the same way he did before.

Yeah and probably they''l make some additional transfers. :smiley_scared:
Looking forward to next season, I think I'm going follow Bayern a bit more now :p

desoe

Pep's Bayern vs. Mourinho's Chelsea would be another classic in the making. Best thing is this time I'd watch it with much less pressure than before.

Home of Barca Fans