Mario Gotze

MagIX

Also confirms that Pep has gone to the RM of the Bundesliga, buying up any and all talent in the league.

Ok , but Bayern doesent have debits of hundreds of millions. Bayern doesent have debits, they are financially very well and earn, Bayern is a financial model to be envied.

Funny the timing of the announcement..... all to the benefit of RM.

I'd like to know how Götze will be received tomorrow, if he will be booed

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Ok , but Bayern doesent have debits of hundreds of millions. Bayer doesent have debits, they are financially very well and earn, Bayern is a financial model to be envied.

Funny the timing of the announcement..... all to the benefit of RM.

I'd like to know how Götze will be received tomorrow, if he will be booed

Hopefully not but I wouldn't blame the fans for having a go at him and Lewandoski who will go the same way

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's a shame he's leaving so early, and the timing is truly horrible. Still, I'd rather see him at Bayern than in the PL or Real Madrid...

Rahj

I don't get this. why would götze and neuer rather offend their fans than join a club in england or spain?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't think Hummels will leave Dortmund now that this happened. He knows Dortmund will struggle if too many players leave.

Turson

Hopefully not but I wouldn't blame the fans for having a go at him and Lewandoski who will go the same way

Lewandowski was at least honest with Borussia and its fans and was never hiding the fact that hes going to sooner or later. But Geotze... he went full Judas on them. Its the same thing as Figo transfer to RM. Goetze even said that hes building a house in Dortmund.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Lewandowski was at least honest with Borussia and its fans and was never hiding the fact that hes going to sooner or later. But Geotze... he went full Judas on them. Its the same thing as Figo transfer to RM.

This. I'm so disappointed. Are there any players left on earth that have any loyalty at all?

Garrus

I'm surprised that no one is even mentioning the 'moral' aspect of this, Treachery at it's most ugly face, Can't imagine what dortmund fans are feeling right now.

Turson

I'm surprised that no one is even mentioning the 'moral' aspect of this, Treachery at it's most ugly face, Can't imagine what dortmund fans are feeling right now.

You remember thing with Figo? Thats the very same thing. Goetze was saying that hes definietly not going anywhere anytime soon, he even said that hes building new house in Dortmund. Besides, he was saying that if hes gonna go, it will be RM, Barca or Man Utd. And today... sight.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most importantly for Barca, where does this leave Hummels I wonder.
I wouldn't mind if Dortmund keep him, just don't see him working well with Pique.

Home of Barca Fans