Mario Gotze

P

Patty2720

Unavngivet_3.png

Heynckes Bayern last season is still better :coffee:

barcanuck

They have variety. Not a one man team

That's the scary part about them, they can play with false 9's (Gotze) or go with a classic #9 (Mandzukic) or swing Muller to do a bit of both. Have 2 insane wingers (Ribery and Robben) on both flanks. Offer Barca style mids (Lahm & Thiago). Throw game controllers (Shweinsteger and Kroos) and on top of that have a big physical DM (Javi Martinez).

Not a fan of their let's buy the best player from other Bundesliga teams so they can't beat us but you have to respect the team they build, it offers everything and opposition coaches never know what lineup they will get to play.

veryfatchocobo

Manchester City beat them in the CL.

They're great but they don't have that invincible aura around them unlike Pep's barca.
lol they were ahead of them 2-0 before losing. The only reason why they lost was because they were 1st in the group anyway. It says a lot bc Man City have consistently beat the other top teams in the EPL with over 4 goals.

xavisionary

I feel like Gotze is one of those players who I've been told so many times is class that I believed it having never really seen him play. And everytime I do, he doesn't really impress me. Maybe he just doesn't catch the eye the way Thiago and Kroos do.

NeyMesSis

I feel like Gotze is one of those players who I've been told so many times is class that I believed it having never really seen him play. And everytime I do, he doesn't really impress me. Maybe he just doesn't catch the eye the way Thiago and Kroos do.

in dortmund he was much better.. good so cunt

Empty

"Of course I am not happy with my current situation," Gotze was quoted as saying by Bild.

"But I will continue to give my all. I hope that I will regain the coach's confidence and feature from the start again."

Traitor gets what traitor deserves. Don't think Bayern bought him to play him, they bought him to keep him from playing for BVB. Idiot boy. Was Klopp's/BVB's golden child and now barely starting.

Trickykid

"Of course I am not happy with my current situation," Gotze was quoted as saying by Bild.

"But I will continue to give my all. I hope that I will regain the coach's confidence and feature from the start again."

Traitor gets what traitor deserves. Don't think Bayern bought him to play him, they bought him to keep him from playing for BVB. Idiot boy. Was Klopp's/BVB's golden child and now barely starting.

:lol: oh come one now. Of course they bought him to play him. It was his first season with Bayern, and there's rediculously fierce competition for the starting spots in offence. He'l play more next season, no doubt.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yes, That is EXACTLY why Bayern bought him. No other reason.

DinhoR10

Its sad that players like he kagawa and lewa are leaving such a great team. Klopp is such an amazing manager that every year he has to deal with his main star leaving and he's still making BVB one of the top sides in europe.

Paganinisrvnge

Wasn't Gotze supposed to be competing for a Ballon D'or this year or next? He probably could've had a tremendous season with Dortmund but he can't make a case for himself spending half his time on the bench at Bayern. For me, Reus is still better. We'll have to see how Gotze continues to develop.

Trickykid

Wasn't Gotze supposed to be competing for a Ballon D'or this year or next? He probably could've had a tremendous season with Dortmund but he can't make a case for himself spending half his time on the bench at Bayern. For me, Reus is still better. We'll have to see how Gotze continues to develop.

He's 21. I doubt he's in THAT much of a hurry.

Ursegor

World Champion
I'm surprised Pep doesn't seem to rate him that much. First he didn't even want him but Neymar (Hoeneß signing). Now that he has him anyway he's not using him even with completely out of form Ribery. IMO he's actually the best player in the entire Bayern squad for his playing style and also a better player than Neymar at this point of his development. His decision making, European experience and composure infront of goal sets him apart for now. Strange. Maybe Pep doesn't have the balls to bench the old guard and Ribery is making the lineups. :pep:

Home of Barca Fans