Marquinhos

L

linetty

French club Paris Saint-Germain ask 30M for Brazilian centre back Marquinhos. [mundo deportivo]

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is MD, more reliable sources say PSG rejected 40M bid. But 30M would be great if it is true.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Complete News from MD about marquinhos, Mathieu and co.

• - Barcelona has two targets. Mathieu and Marquinhos.
  • - There's a big problem right now, both clubs don't want to sell.
  • - Only Mathieu could be bought because he has a release clause of 20M euros. Which is too much according to barcelona sources.
  • - PSG wants 30M for Marquinhos (in spanish medias, price is going down every day :lol: 40-35-30M, so funny) which is considered too much by barcelona too.
  • - MD advises Barcelona to create a new short-list, like contacting Vertonghen (I swear they read Barcaforum. Just yesterday somebody here said "to try vertonghen", and pouf, MD publishes that... :lol:)
  • - MD think that by doing that, it will put pressure on Valencia and PSG that will be afraid to lose money if Barcelona switches targets, so they will accept to lower their price. ( :facepalm: )

------------------------

Lucas Moura got interviewed and gave some infos about Marquinhos situation :

• - Lucas Moura stays at PSG no matter what.
  • - About Marquinhos he said "I hope he will stay here with us. He's a very important player to PSG, and one of my best friends. But my opinion is that I think he will stay with us."

And a video about Marquinhos and Lucas watching Brazil match, both in PSG clothes. He doesn't seem depressed at all apparently o.o

Trickykid

Bertus The Caped Crusader defending the virtue of the damsel in distress; P$G, against the filthy, lying evilmongers from the Spanish tabloids. Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode!

Bertus

Bertus The Caped Crusader defending the virtue of the damsel in distress; P$G, against the filthy, lying evilmongers from the Spanish tabloids. Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode!
That's why the crusader also posts french news when it is said Marquinhos almost boycotted PSG stages. The crusader also posts that PSG will get shitty abate even if said crusader is furious about it.

Don't give me that crap, with your $$$$ and all.

I post every PSG news dude, french or spanish.

Some people here really have a persecution syndrom.

care that qatar doesn't buy FCB since it's already one of the sponsor. I guess you don't sleep at night just thinking about it.

zanela

To have all the relevant rumours from diff. sources (some of which needs translating) summarised/collated in one place is quite helpful and time saving. I for one appreciate your effort, Bertus.

B

beautifulgame

Yeah Bertus, I really appreciate the work. Pls keep it coming. Ur am ideal poster for me

Bertus

Thank you both of you. It's appreciated :hug: . I don't post to rub people the wrong way. I just share the informations i get. Everyone is free to think what they want about it, but don't shoot the messenger. Remember that you're free to read them or not.

---------------------

Anyways, today Marquinhos news

From Le_Parisien :

• - Laurent Blanc is spending a lot of time talking with Marquinhos and Rabiot during PSG stage in Austria
  • - Arnaud Hermant, Journalist for Le_Parisien that follows PSG, held a public chat ealier today. He got asked, as you can guess, a lot about Marquinhos. When asked for the million time if Marquinhos might leave, he replied "He will not go anywhere. The club count on him a lot".
  • - He later added when a person said that Le_Parisien published the opposite last week (about marquinhos wanting to leave) : "I think you misread my article. I wrote that Marquinhos wanted to leave, but that the club will put a stop to it. A player might want to leave but not win the case. That's what happened and i'll say it again, Marquinhos will be Parisian next season."

(Arnaud replied to a LOT of questions about the mercato and the club. If you want more infos, check the Transfer rumors thread later, and the PSG thread later too. I'll translate everything later)

-

From Mundo Deportivo now:

• - Title of today article : "Marquinhos' operation is frozen"
  • - But they want to comfort their readers and quote Josep Maria Bartomeu and Andoni Zubisarreta: "There is still a long way before the end of the mercato".
  • - MD watched the video I posted above (the one with Lucas and Marquinhos watching Brazil-Columbia)
  • - MD note that in that video "you can see marquinhos being thrilled while watching the Seleçao on TV with Lucas in an hotel room from Stegersbach in Austria".
  • - Then they accuse Laurent Blanc that "it is his fault if both of them are not participating to the WC because he didn't put enough trust in them".
  • - They note that "It's one more reason to ditch PSG".
  • - Finally they add that "If Marquinhos was benched in favor of Alex, then from Laurent Blanc point of view it will be even worse with David Luiz".

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
That's why the crusader also posts french news when it is said Marquinhos almost boycotted PSG stages. The crusader also posts that PSG will get shitty abate even if said crusader is furious about it.

Don't give me that crap, with your $$$$ and all.

I post every PSG news dude, french or spanish.

Some people here really have a persecution syndrom.

care that qatar doesn't buy FCB since it's already one of the sponsor. I guess you don't sleep at night just thinking about it.

Chill out man. you're good. Let me shine your head for you. :console:

Home of Barca Fans