Marquinhos

Bertus

More from Blanc, still about Marquinhos. Dude is talkative today :lol: :
"That big european clubs have an eye on PSG players doesn't surprise me. Neither that PSG has an eye on players from big european clubs. That said, if a player wants to leave, he needs to have a board that agrees with it. "

"As far as i'm concerned, and PSG President (Nasser) and owner (Al Thani) think the same, as i said Marquinhos embodies the future of PSG. I don't see the point to part way with him."

That summer mercato will be looooong.

Last edited:

Bertus

This is gonna be a long saga...
Well i'm not surprised he quoted Al Thani because he talked with him in Paris (around the time when it was the last round of the WC groups stage).

PSG radicalized its position on marquinhos since then even more.

I guess Al Thani is against letting Marquinhos go. That will complicate things greatly for Barcelona.

It's difficult to deal with Nasser, but even more with Al Thani. Dude is very obtuse.

When Al Thani doubted Carlo. It created a big problem between them. Carlo is still waiting for an apology from him. He can wait 1 million years, it will never happen. Too much a big head to apologize even when he's wrong.

Last edited:

Tomchin

This Al Thani dude is creepy.... Wouldn't want to meet him in the dark.
Speaking of Al Thani, I read yesterday that he wants to buy the bullfighting-area in Barcelona (the one close to the Placa Espanya I think, it's out of use now because bullfighting is forbidden now in Barcelona). He wants to convert into a giant mosque apparently.

Galning

Speaking of Al Thani, I read yesterday that he wants to buy the bullfighting-area in Barcelona (the one close to the Placa Espanya I think, it's out of use now because bullfighting is forbidden now in Barcelona). He wants to convert into a giant mosque apparently.

It is a shopping centre now.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

IIRC it turned into a mall?

Edit: Galning already said it :p

Bertus

AL thani married the daughter of his first cousin. has 3 wives and 24 children. Wow :lol:
No, that one is his dad, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani.

Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani (PSG's owner, and current Qatar's ruler since last summer) has only 2 wives, and 6 kids :lol:

Bertus

These guys love women and having kids, all I can say :lol:
Different cultures.

In France, a lot of families of people from middle-east (first or second generation, so lots of them have two nationalities at least including french nationality) have lots of kids, while a lot of caucasian couples have only 1 kid or even not at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans