Marquinhos

Bertus

so far...

and how old is young new ruler? 30?
34yo

About his dad, it was the first time a ruler in qatar abdicated to let somebody else takes the lead.

It was not like in spain tho. Former ruler had no problem with the people there. His dad decided to break the rules and to let his son be the new ruler because he thinks his son is more in line with the modern times than he is.

Bertus

Lucas and Marquinhos sure enjoy the WC apparently

BrufWGiIAAAu9Pl.jpg

Bertus

Today stories by SPORT:

• - SPORT believes that Laurent Blanc is lying.
  • - They are sure that when Blanc said there will be 2-3 new players, it means a new defender
  • - They say there was a big meeting in brazil between all parties and that there was a deal there that Blanc needs a new defender before selling Marquinhos.
  • - They insist that PSG has to respect that agreement and should not change their mind.
  • - The same SPORT that published a few days ago that PSG refused 40M now says that the deal is done for 35M and that it will be made public in late July, early august.
  • - If the deal is not "done done" yet it's because of the WC. It will be made official after the WC because of Marquinhos (yeah they don't seem aware that Marquinhos is not part of the WC)

I still believe that since Marquinhos asked to leave that there's a possibility he might join Barcelona. I don't want to be obtuse on that topic. But really, the convulated stories from MD and SPORT give me headache. It's like a big scenarii with threats and all. As if, I don't know, do they really think PSG fears Barcelona? Really, it's kind of annoying. Sometimes i wish that transfer fails just to shut them up.

Last edited:

Bertus

Ya they published there's a done deal and that Nasser should not dare not respecting it, or "..." <<<<<<<<<< Insert any threat you want here.

EDit: I forgot, if the deal is not "done done" yet it's because of the WC. It will be made official after the WC because of Marquinhos (yeah they don't seem aware that Marquinhos is not part of the WC)

Last edited:

Bertus

Sport reached a new lowblow right there. :lol: Barto killing puppies???!!! Really??? lmao
No. that was my sarcasms.

Gonne edit it since people thinks it was what was published.

What was published is that PSG should not dare not respecting their agreement.

barca1899

Ya they published there's a done deal and that Nasser should not dare not respecting it, or "..." <<<<<<<<<< Insert any threat you want here.

EDit: I forgot, if the deal is not "done done" yet it's because of the WC. It will be made official after the WC because of Marquinhos (yeah they don't seem aware that Marquinhos is not part of the WC)

I know that the puppies part was added by you, but I fail to see why Nasser would be scared of Barto. It's probably the other way round.

Bertus

Guys keep in mind that since I learned that Marquinhos really wants to leave, I think that "if nasser doesn't manage to change his mind, then he should let marquinhos go". To me, it's no good to block a player that will hate to play here all season.

But what annoys me about MD and SPORT is that because of their made up stories, many people, Barcelona fans in particular have a very, very, very bad image of PSG and sometimes harrass marquinhos on twitter (check the comments on his twitter, sometimes it's very annoying what is written about PSG).

I can understand some people can dislike PSG because of Qatar, but I regret some of them hate us because of mass of lies from medias with no shame.

Bertus

I know that the puppies part was added by you, but I fail to see why Nasser would be scared of Barto. It's probably the other way round.
Let me summarize the feeling you get when reading spanish medias:

- If PSG and Barcelona were a couple, then the dominant alpha male would be Barcelona.

And as you say it doesn't make sense since that everything points to the fact that PSG has the upper hand here:

- It's Barcelona that needs a CB badly
- Marquinhos is a PSG player so they are the ones that can set a price.

Bertus

But they do that all the time, not only with Marquinhos, don't forget they have to fill 20+ pages of Barca "news" every day, that's not an easy task ;)
Tom, if only all the barca fans were like you there would be no problem in that.

But when i read some really awful comments on PSG from people that follow those medias, it makes me a bit sad :(

Home of Barca Fans