Marquinhos

L

linetty

Barcelona think PSG could still change their mind about Marquinhos, because of financial fair play and player's wish to play more. [sport]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Barca can convince PSG that they can use matuidi as a CB , maybr they will let marquinhos go the same way they let TS go....

F

Flavia

<s>@</s>Sergio_Santome <small class="time"> 1 min
</small> Estará distraído o lo que sea, pero vaya pretemporada (mala) se está marcando Marquinhos: falla en casi todos los goles encajados por el PSG

"He might be distracted or whatever, but quite the bad preseason Marquinhos is having: failed in almost all games conceded by psg"

Is that true, Bertus?

I

instinct

</small> Estará distraído o lo que sea, pero vaya pretemporada (mala) se está marcando Marquinhos: falla en casi todos los goles encajados por el PSG

"He might be distracted or whatever, but quite the bad preseason Marquinhos is having: failed in almost all games conceded by psg"

Is that true, Bertus?

I'm watching the PSG game right now and he is indeed horrible. Made 4 massive errors and 3 concluded in a goal. Terrible performance.

Bertus

Is that true, Bertus?
? This one is the only bad match he had. Against Videoton, that's Camara that did horrible. But he always does horrible.

Also, look at the team. We miss 10 players among our regular starters now that Ibra is back. Marquinhos, even when he doesn't do as bad as today can't defend just by himself.

Seems Bertus deliberately kept that secret from us. :pep:
I post in the PSG thread just like instinct o.o

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I told everyone that he tends to have a few brainfarts. Just like against st-etienne.

I didn't hide anything :lol:
that mistake against st-etienne was one hell of a brainfart , I remember watching that game. st-etienne were playing really good.

Home of Barca Fans