Marquinhos

Barca should go all in for Marquinhos. What a superb CB.

FFS Zubi, just splash 50m on this guy :pep:

He's a great prospect, but clearly still quite raw. He's too prone to extremely shitty games like his most recent one and the one against Saint Etienne. That'll fade with time, but he's not worth 40m now, and he's definitely not worth chasing all summer. Imagine if he had a game like the most recent one for Barca. The press and fans would destroy him.

Btw, inb4 "imagine if Pique had a game like this" from Galning.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, i'm anticipating that that will be what MD and SPORT will say :troll:

Meh.... MD have conceded that he won't come and changed to Hummels, Fabian Schär(He'll give the attackers scars!) and Daley Blind:)lol:) as our CB targets.

Bertus

FFS Zubi, just splash 50m on this guy :pep:

He's a great prospect, but clearly still quite raw. He's too prone to extremely shitty games like his most recent one and the one against Saint Etienne. That'll fade with time, but he's not worth 40m now, and he's definitely not worth chasing all summer.

Btw, inb4 "imagine if Pique had a game like this" from Galning.

That's what i said when i posted his double mistakes against st etienne gif

IIRC that's Flavia who said that Lucho picks players based on performances.

And so I replied that Marcos would be disappointed if he expect a 100% safe starter seat if he leaves to Barcelona.

I don't know how this saga will end but Marcos needs to learn from his mistakes and stop having those brainfarts or he will end up very disappointed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll iron out these mistakes once he gains more and more experience, but for now, I really want to see Marquinhos and David Luiz start together. There is some intriguing about that CB pair.

That's what i said when i posted his double mistakes against st etienne gif

IIRC that's Flavia who said that Lucho picks players based on performances.

And so I replied that Marcos would be disappointed if he expect a 100% safe starter seat if he leaves to Barcelona.

I don't know how this saga will end but Marcos needs to learn from his mistakes and stop having those brainfarts or he will end up very disappointed.

If he goes to Barca, He would definitely not have a 100% safe starting spot, but IMO he would be a starter UNTIL his first game like this one. A bit like what happened at PSG last season.

Definitely one for the future, not really one for the present.

Bertus

He'll iron out these mistakes once he gains more and more experience, but for now, I really want to see Marquinhos and David Luiz start together. There is some intriguing about that CB pair.

:troll:

I don't know why but i can't stop laughing.

Bertus

If he goes to Barca, He would definitely not have a 100% safe starting spot, but IMO he would be a starter UNTIL his first game like this one. A bit like what happened at PSG last season.

That's exactly what happened. TS got injured and he replaced him. He did very good. Then TS came back and he had to compete with Alex. It seemed to be a no brainer choice then he chained mistakes and lost the fight for most of the season since when he got benched Alex chained performance after performance.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport:

• - PSG is searching a successor to Marquinhos for this summer.
  • - PSG has two names in mind: Eder Alvarez Balanta (River Plate), and Antonio Rüdiger (Stuttgart)

Home of Barca Fans