Marquinhos

L

linetty

I'd like Marcos here. For any money. He's 20 but already very good with maybe a few brainfarts but that's normal for a 20 y/o

Tomchin

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 15m
Cadena SER claims Barcelona has submitted a €40m offer for PSG centre back Marquinhos.

Probably BS, didn't we already have a 40M-bid for Marquinhos refused weeks ago? ;)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 15m
Cadena SER claims Barcelona has submitted a €40m offer for PSG centre back Marquinhos.

Probably BS, didn't we already have a 40M-bid for Marquinhos refused weeks ago? ;)
But they want Di Maria and will comply with FFP regulations.

L

linetty

But I thought that PSG were going to sign Di Maria on a 1-year-loan with option to buy next summer? (same structure for the Aurier-deal)?

Has the idea been abandoned already, Bertus?
A 1 year loan with an option to buy 1 year later for 60m?! FIFA wouldn't let it slip...

Bertus

A 1 year loan with an option to buy 1 year later for 60m?! FIFA wouldn't let it slip...
They will. There's no rules banning that.

YOu guys are really something with the wishful thinking.

It just means we burn our 60M allowed transfer right now instead of next year. We don't break the rules.

Trickykid

If he comes, then I hope Marcos doesn't think he'll be a guaranteed starter because that's not going to happen.

If we end up splashing 40M+ for him, it must mean that Lucho is so pretty damn desperate for the kid, that he probably sees him as a starter. Tough break for Bartra, If that's the case.

Trickykid

Or rather that the board is desperate.

Well, there were rumors that they'd let Lucho have more or less whatever his heart desired, and so far I believe the transfers made since he joined were 100% sanctioned by him. Wishful thinking perhaps, but hey...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well, there were rumors that they'd let Lucho have more or less whatever his heart desired, and so far I believe the transfers made since he joined were 100% sanctioned by him. Wishful thinking perhaps, but hey...

I just hope we don't go overboard on Marcos. He's not worth that much.

Home of Barca Fans