Marquinhos

Bertus

Guys, that talk about the FFP makes no sense.

You want us to sell Marcos for 40M, Di Maria is 60M and Marcos salary won't cover the wage required by Di Maria anyways.

So in the end:

- Sell marcos 40M
- Sell another player since Di Maria is 60M

If we need to sell asbolutely, why not selling Cavani instead? He worth 60M+ and his wage would cover Di Maria salary entirely.

You want us to weaken the squad by selling 2 players, and above all that, we would have to find a new CB ourself.

I don't want to be mean, but some of you only think about Barcelona, you don't care if it makes sense or not for PSG.

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who would buy Cavani for 60m+ though? Chelsea got the position covered. Man Utd don't need him. I doubt Arsenal will shell out that much for any single player. Man City cannot get him. None of the Italian teams either.

Bayern don't need him, Dortmund won't pay that much.

I only see Real Madrid as a possible option.

Bertus

Who would buy Cavani for 60m+ though? Chelsea got the position covered. Man Utd don't need him. I doubt Arsenal will shell out that much for any single player. Man City cannot get him. None of the Italian teams either.

Bayern don't need him, Dortmund won't pay that much.

I only see Real Madrid as a possible option.

Even at 50M it's a way better choice since we are salary restricted too.

We don't know the exact number but Marcos' salary is among the lowest of the team without counting the players from the old PSG.

And i'm anticipating what some people said to me last time, "why don't you buy a cheap CB at 10M euros lol!!!"

We want to compete in CL. If TS is out, people want us to use that crappy 10M CB we would have got??? It's suicidal.

The irony... is that here, Barca fans complain they need depth in their defense.

Do they even wonder that PSG needs depth too and not only via cheap super bad CBs?

The last time i had this discussion i preferred to stop replying but i would really like to know why what is a problem for Barcelona would not be for PSG. The sol logical reason i cna think about is that the people who think that value PSG so little that they think that since we will fail in CL it's no problem if we play Marcos or a cheap 10M random CB.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes no one will cavani for 60M, united only possible destination if they decide to sell Rooney but then again who will buy Rooney lol. Plus united have bigger problems to take care. If someone decide to buy him it will be for 40M max because not every one is psg and strikers are not that rare. Still it is hard to find one who can pay that much on a striker. Even big spenders like city Monaco Chelsea don't need him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

Yes no one will cavani for 60M, united only possible destination if they decide to sell Rooney but then again who will buy Rooney lol. Plus united have bigger problems to take care. If someone decide to buy him it will be for 40M max because not every one is psg and strikers are not that rare. Still it is hard to find one who can pay that much on a striker. Even big spenders like city Monaco Chelsea don't need him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Still a better choice than selling Marquinhos if you take the time to read what i said about our squad and how we are salary restricted too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I could see Madrid trying to get their own Uruguayan star and bringing Cavani to the Bernabeu in a Di Maria + cash deal.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Still a better choice than selling Marquinhos if you take the time to read what i said about our squad and how we are salary restricted too.

Obviously all I am saying is no one is ready to buy cavani. You need to sell verrati and lavezzi then. Selling verrati is as bad as selling Marcos.

Bertus

I could see Madrid trying to get their own Uruguayan star and bringing Cavani to the Bernabeu in a Di Maria + cash deal.
Whatever, the fee is not the sol problem.

People don't understand that we are salary restricted too.

Even if we sell Marquinhos 60M, that won't resolve our salary problem. Marcos' wage would only be at best half what Di Maria wants.

Selling cavani would cover Di Maria wage entirely.

There is the big difference.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Whatever, the fee is not the sol problem.

People don't understand that we are salary restricted too.

Even if we sell Marquinhos 60M, that won't resolved our salary problem. Marcos' wage would only be at least half what Di Maria wants.

Selling cavani would cover Di Maria wage entirely.

There is the big difference.

Di Maria coming means lavezzi leaving that will cover the wages. The only problem is getting a defender who is decent for backup. Maybe nastasic, only available for 15M :D.

Bertus

Di Maria coming means lavezzi leaving that will cover the wages. The only problem is getting a defender who is decent for backup. Maybe nastasic, only available for 15M :D.

I give up you have a reply for everything i can say :lol:

It's late here. Let's see what happens ;)

Good night everyone ^^, it's so late here.

Take care people o/

Icarium

Lifestealer
I give up you have a reply for everything i can say :lol: /

Should I take as a positive way or negative? Lol anyway all I am saying is it is just a possibility and it is not impossible or some "flawed logic" but it does not mean it has to happen right? Personally I don't see it happening unless PSG are desperate to buy Di Maria and if they can't get "loan deal" with RM they don't have many alternatives.

Home of Barca Fans