Marquinhos

Bertus

Marquinhos posted a photo with a note "Go to China"

BtZ9rd0IMAA1Qna.jpg

Now the news... Cavani is not in the photo, meaning he didn't take the plane with his teammates. It was not planned like that.

Tomchin

Now the news... Cavani is not in the photo, meaning he didn't take the plane with his teammates. It was not planned like that.
And he's not injured? So that means he's close to signing with another team?

Strange, I wonder where Cavani will go to, I read Balotelli is close to Arsenal, so I can't see where Cavani possibly would go to. At ManUtd they already have plenty of strikers (Welbeck, Van Persie, Rooney), no? Weird

Bertus

Strange, I wonder where Cavani will go to, I read Balotelli is close to Arsenal, so I can't see where Cavani possibly would go to. At ManUtd they already have plenty of strikers (Welbeck, Van Persie, Rooney), no? Weird

Dunno, more news tonight.

Egert

Estonian Culé

Back to Napoli :pep:

Trickykid

Doesn't a straight Di Maria/Cavani swap make a lot of sense, or am I missing something?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm guessing there's the odd chance that I'm just being paranoid here, but Cavani has been rumored to RM God knows how many times.

This summer? Must have missed it. Cavani, IMO, makes a lot more sense than Falcao. I still hope they get Falcao to mess up their dynamic in attack.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I'm guessing there's the odd chance that I'm just being paranoid here, but Cavani has been rumored to RM God knows how many times.

In this window? I don't remember.. I am thinking about how cavani would fit the current Madrid. The last year one and this one is very different.

Tomchin

Cavani to Madrid, doesn't seem possible? How can they possibly keep Benzema (CF), Cavani (CF) and James Rodriguez (false 9) all happy? That's 3 cracks for 1 spot?

Home of Barca Fans