Marquinhos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The players you usually do a lot of mistakes somehow put up a world class performance against us. I always feel like this, maybe it is just me.

I feel this way with the goalkeepers, but it's probably because our players shoot straight at them most of the time lol.

J

James88

Marquinhos was exceptional with Roma and even in the last year when he played with PSG, has never disappointed.
Laporte simply doesn't have the talent of the brazilian.

Butaan4barca

Marquinhos is easily superior to any of his own age(Varane, Mangala, Laport etc.).
I think it is already among the best in the world, his performance this season is exceptional.
in a short time he will become the best defender in the world, his athletic ability, and her talent in general, are rare

that should make him best cb in the world ????? no he isn't better than varane.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't see the fun side in making fun of his misspellings, but I definitely want to see how a Varane fanboy vs Marquinhos fanboy duel would go :eusa_think:

CuleLife4Life

I don't see the fun side in making fun of his misspellings, but I definitely want to see how a Varane fanboy vs Marquinhos fanboy duel would go :eusa_think:

I like both and think thy both can be world class defenders. 21 and 20 year old, barring any major injury or unforeseen circumstances there should be no reason why they both won't be tearing up their leagues and national teams.

I do think Marquinhos needs to be played regularly at PSG though. Not games Thiago Silva is injured although that seems to be very often.

Bertus

Played with an injury against Barcelona. Did great, but it was like a sacrifice.

According to PSG, he's out for 2 months.

Bertus

Grandpa Camara time. :lol:

Did not disappoint. PSG conceided a clownesque goal because of Camara.

But really, it's not really his fault. Blanc subbed Pastore for no reason and after that PSG lost in midfield.

He does that all the time, he subs PSG's best player for no reason.

serghei

Marquinhos would've been a truly great buy. Better than Laporte by some distance. Too bad he got injured...

Bertus

His current injury aside, he should be back soon anyways:

TS is back and Blanc plans to pair him with DL as first choice, no question. He said it during the press conference.

It means that despite being the best PSG player since the start of the new season, despite being the only one that was always at the top, he will now start to be benched forever till one of the two regulars get injured again.

Sad. He doesn't deserve that.

Home of Barca Fans