Marquinhos

CuleLife4Life

His current injury aside, he should be back soon anyways:

TS is back and Blanc plans to pair him with DL as first choice, no question. He said it during the press conference.

It means that despite being the best PSG player since the start of the new season, despite being the only one that was always at the top, he will now start to be benched forever till one of the two regulars get injured again.

Sad. He doesn't deserve that.

Blanc should rotate. Not bad having TS and DL as the primary pair but with cup and CL games, he should at least be playing a game once every 10 days. Its like the same problem RM have with Ramos, Pepe, and Varane.

Meanwhile we're stuck starting a cdm and Pique as CBs for our most important games with another CB in Bartra whom many just don't trust or care for. The football gods are very cruel.

Bertus

NO, not another transferwindow again..
Hes not that great either. About the same level as our current defenders, which isnt to good.
Funny when he clearly had a better game than Barca defenders when they met.

And he's only 20. So yeah, sorry, I disagree. I understand that people dont want to have to deal with PSG again, but that's no reaosn to belittle this dude.

F

Flavia

And he's only 20. So yeah, sorry, I disagree. I understand that people dont want to have to deal with PSG again, but that's no reaosn to belittle this dude.

How about a trade? Pique for Marcos. do you think Nasser would like that?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Still don't think he is worth 40m+ though, atleast not yet.

That being said, I would obviously love to have him. Was a bit unsure initially and then against it since I thought it could stall Bartra's development having another young CB as competition, but Marc is not gonna get any playing time anyway since none of our last 2-3 managers know the meaning of 'meritocracy'.

L

linetty

SpiffyDarlingDove.gif

pic_2014-04-16_BARCELONA-MADRID_15.v1397734629.JPG

article-2606467-1D26CE5700000578-849_634x457.jpg

Marc+Bartra+Real+Madrid+v+Barcelona+8nlP7qtdIyQl.jpg

Bertus

Marquinhos sure is enjoying Halloween this year.

With his fiançée:

10549605_356453581182097_251969806_n.jpg

With Lucas Moura and Pastore:

halloween.png

:lol:

Gonna post more in the dedicated PSG thread, since a good bunch of the team participated too with their families.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans