Marquinhos

Bertus

Marquinhos is so strong it's not even funny.

Tonight he played RB (first time in a while).

He did better than what VdW and Aurier did this season.

He defended like a pro. The first goal is thanks to him. And for the last goal he got an assist.

Now see Blanc benching him again for a month starting next week end.

Bertus

United want him. Any chance of a deal Bertus? Seems highly unlikely to me.
MU doens't want him.

The source from the english newspapers is "rreports in france" that leads to Le10Sport.

Le10Sport is a french sport website that is well know to only make up news based on supposed scoops they get themselves.

They are right 1 out of 1000 fake news because it's well know even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

Just don't bother with this news.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

MU doens't want him.

The source from the english newspapers is "rreports in france" that leads to Le10Sport.

Le10Sport is a french sport website that is well know to only make up news based on supposed scoops they get themselves.

They are right 1 out of 1000 fake news because it's well know even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

Just don't bother with this news.

Sky Sports are reporting it from their own sources and not from within France or other papers in England. Sky sports is basically as reliable as it gets.

Bertus

Sky Sports are reporting it from their own sources and not from within France or other papers in England. Sky sports is basically as reliable as it gets.
Believe me or not, it all started because of fake news from Le10Sport.

There's no news about all of that in serious french sources and sources that are close to PSG.

Now I know english football fans are not well know to listen to reason (I got trashed like no tomorrow when I posted french news about Cavani last summer on a MU forum. Because of course, only english newspapers/medias know it all.)

Marquinhos is not moving anyways. PSG refused 50M from Barcelona and now would accept 40M euros from MU. That makes so little sense that only people who don't follow PSG at all can believe those fairy tales.

That said I'd have no problems with Marcos moving to a better club than PSG.

BenRobbins

Believe me or not, it all started because of fake news from Le10Sport.

There's no news about all of that in serious french sources and sources that are close to PSG.

Now I know english football fans are not well know to listen to reason (I got trashed like no tomorrow when I posted french news about Cavani last summer on a MU forum. Because of course, only english newspapers/medias know it all.)

Marquinhos is not moving anyways. PSG refused 50M from Barcelona and now would accept 40M euros from MU. That makes so little sense that only people who don't follow PSG at all can believe those fairy tales.

That said I'd have no problems with Marcos moving to a better club than PSG.

Ok thanks for clearing it up. Suppose thats why not alot of reputable sources have jumped on the story. Do you reckon he will become first choice any time soon ? Judging from previous updates from you he deserves his chance now but Blanc is being stubborn.

Bertus

Ok thanks for clearing it up. Suppose thats why not alot of reputable sources have jumped on the story. Do you reckon he will become first choice any time soon ? Judging from previous updates from you he deserves his chance now but Blanc is being stubborn.
He will not because Blanc is a piece of shit that can't oppose players like DL, TS and Ibra.

Those three are protecting each others because they are friends IRL.

Hence Marquinhos can't move to a starter slot.

If you want to know what I would want to, I want Marcos to be sold to MU, Barcelona, or any other big clubs that would make him play because he deserves it.

Marquinhos, IMO, is already twice the CB DL is, and almost on par this season with TS's first season at PSG.

What i stated above was just the truth, as always, because when I report something, I do it as a neutral person. But you can't imagine how I wish MU would buy him for real.

CuleLife4Life

He will not because Blanc is a piece of shit that can't oppose players like DL, TS and Ibra.

Those three are protecting each others because they are friends IRL.

Hence Marquinhos can't move to a starter slot.

If you want to know what I would want to, I want Marcos to be sold to MU, Barcelona, or any other big clubs that would make him play because he deserves it.

Marquinhos, IMO, is already twice the CB DL is, and almost on par this season with TS's first season at PSG.

What i stated above was just the truth, as always, because when I report something, I do it as a neutral person. But you can't imagine how I wish MU would buy him for real.

Can you elaborate more on this? Do they really have that much power? Esp Thiago Silva? A bit disappointed in him if true.

I've always said David Luiz was so/so in certain situations but even Thiago Silva seems to have lost a step to me.

For how long can Marquinhos site behind those 2. He is already in the national team setup and to me Dunga seems to want him there no matter what. David Luiz should be dropped imo not because I dislike him but that A TS-Miranda partnership with Marquinhos and Doria as their understudy would be perfect.

Bertus

Can you elaborate more on this? Do they really have that much power? Esp Thiago Silva? A bit disappointed in him if true.

I've always said David Luiz was so/so in certain situations but even Thiago Silva seems to have lost a step to me.

For how long can Marquinhos site behind those 2. He is already in the national team setup and to me Dunga seems to want him there no matter what. David Luiz should be dropped imo not because I dislike him but that A TS-Miranda partnership with Marquinhos and Doria as their understudy would be perfect.
For example, Laurent Blanc wanted to ditch Lavezzi to the bench or even the reserve.

He couldn't do it because TS and Ibra stood against it with all the threats it implies.

When you get "lots" of stars you need a coach that is able to shut 'em up. Blanc can't do it.

If it was Carlo, lavezzi and DL would be warming the bench by now.

As for Marquinhos, Blanc is making him play more and more as a RB because he's aware Marquinhos is a beast but can't bench TS or DL for the above reasons.

Marquinhos is happy to play, but not happy to play RB. While he's having incredible performances recently as RB, he said to Blanc that he is not happy about this situation because he's a CB, not an RB.

Bertus

Giuliano Bertolucci, marquinhos' agent, is already putting pressure on PSG for the summer mercato.

He explained to Le_Parisien how Marquinhos does want to play more. He was also asked if he got contacted by big clubs, he replied that almost every big clubs want him.

I think he will leave next summer then. Too bad Barca has the transfer ban :(

Bertus

Hopefully doesn't go to Real then. Marquinhos + Varane would be too insane as a future CB pair.
That would be a nightmare.

RM is already strong enough.

When you think Barca could have snatched him from Roma but didn't even bid because 30M was too much.

But spending 15M on vermi is ok. FFS.

Home of Barca Fans