Marquinhos

I

instinct

RM transfer window:

De Gea, Pogba, Marquinhos

Barcelona transfer window:

Denis Suarez, Deulofeu, Adama, Samper

CuleLife4Life

Poor Marquinhos. My perception of Thiago Silva is changing so quickly. Didn't think he was that much of a d*ck if he is really forcing Blanc to play DL. And PSG were insane to buy David Luiz in the first place when Marquinhos was already there. He showed his world class at such a young age. Kind of like Varane.

You think Nasser will let him leave?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His agent apparently confirmed that Man Utd want him and that he is unhappy at being benched in PSG.

If he only pushed for a move in summer....We wouldn't have ended up with Vermaelen....

If he is available in summer then we should try to convince him to wait until January and strike a deal with PSG, although not overpay...

Last edited:

zanela

The potential arrival of a new manager will positively change the equation for the talented but unhappy bunch of PSG. I expect the likes of Marcos, Veratti et al to stay.

DonAK

The potential arrival of a new manager will positively change the equation for the talented but unhappy bunch of PSG. I expect the likes of Marcos, Veratti et al to stay.

Let's hope Blanc stays then.

Or that Nasser and co appoint another fool.

Bertus

His agent apparently confirmed that Man Utd want him and that he is unhappy at being benched in PSG.

If he only pushed for a move in summer....We wouldn't have ended up with Vermaelen....

If he is available in summer then we should try to convince him to wait until January and strike a deal with PSG, although not overpay...
That's from the same interview I posted in the previous page.

But the manchester bit was just a reply to a question about MU. He initially said that "almost all big clubs want him". It's not as if he brought MU on the table. He would also have said "Yeah they want him too" if the journalists asked about Barcelona or RM.

BTW, if you read the transfers rumors, RM is seeking a CB and according to Marca they approached Laporte. It goes with some other old rumors that RM is monitoring all young CB talents.

DonAK

That's from the same interview I posted in the previous page.

But the manchester bit was just a reply to a question about MU. He initially said that "almost all big clubs want him". It's not as if he brought MU on the table. He would also have said "Yeah they want him too" if the journalists asked about Barcelona or RM.

BTW, if you read the transfers rumors, RM is seeking a CB and according to Marca they approached Laporte. It goes with some other old rumors that RM is monitoring all young CB talents.

Bertus please......Don't spoil my mood. You've been doing a lot of that lately lol

Bertus

Accorinding to Le_Parisien, Marquinhos will renew his contract with PSG this month.

The young CB wants a better salary that reflect his new standing (he's among the starting 11 as RB since early january).

Bertus

hohohohoh somebody got a promise for more money it seems.

Summary:

- Marquinhos a few weeks ago: "I don't wanna play RB" + headlines about Marquinhos completely ignoring Blanc.

- Marquinhos today in an interview : "Blanc is the best coach that a young defender can have" + "He is very happy to play as RB" (<<< comment from his agent) + "Nasser is the best"

What a circus this club is :rofl1:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

hohohohoh somebody got a promise for more money it seems.

Summary:

- Marquinhos a few weeks ago: "I don't wanna play RB" + headlines about Marquinhos completely ignoring Blanc.

- Marquinhos today in an interview : "Blanc is the best coach that a young defender can have" + "He is very happy to play as RB" (<<< comment from his agent) + "Nasser is the best"

What a circus this club is :rofl1:

More the player than the club in this case, no?

CuleLife4Life

No offense to PSG but I wish young Brazilian players thought more about their careers instead of money. He is content with a position switch for more money instead of sticking to a spot he has been dominant in for years and one in which he is better than one of the current starters (David Luiz).

But I guess I shouldn't judge. This money is suppose to feed their families most of the time.

Bertus

More the player than the club in this case, no?
Not really I think. I'm used to it. It's very hard for any PSG player to get a ticket to sign elsewhere if Nasser is against it.

We know Marquinhos wanted to leave last summer (the big secret was disclosed in last september by le_Parisien if you remember) but Nasser didn't even want to talk about that. Since Marquinhos knows he can't leave, he's asking for a better contract.

And since that now he's in the starting eleven, he can put even more pressure on the club. Hence why all those annoucements about him signing a new contract with PSG soon.

I say marquinhos, but remember in cases like this one it's mainly his agent doing the job. Especially when said agent talks a lot to the press these last few months.

Last edited:

Bertus

No offense to PSG but I wish young Brazilian players thought more about their careers instead of money. He is content with a position switch for more money instead of sticking to a spot he has been dominant in for years and one in which he is better than one of the current starters (David Luiz).

But I guess I shouldn't judge. This money is suppose to feed their families most of the time.
He is not allowed to leave. His agent disclosed it. Same case as Verratti.

So why not getting a better contract since he can't leave?

CuleLife4Life

He is not allowed to leave. His agent disclosed it. Same case as Verratti.

So why not getting a better contract since he can't leave?

I'm not 100% familiar with PSG but Nasser would seriously not let him leave? How many years does he have left on his contract?

I've always wanted him and Doria to be our CB pairing for WC2018, but I was worried when he a)wasn't playing for PSG and b) he has now seemed to change positions to RB.

How has he been as an RB?

Home of Barca Fans