Marquinhos

Marquinhos confessed he's far from thriving at PSG in an interview with a french newspaper.

The interesting part goes like this "I keep working hard to earn my place. But at some point i will want more. There are six more months for me to win titles and become a starter. After that we'll see what happens"

So yea, after all our rebuttals we'll need solid nerves to inquire again, but we should if there is room, even if we end up signing Laporte or Stones.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Marquinhos confessed he's far from thriving at PSG in an interview with a french newspaper.

The interesting part goes like this "I keep working hard to earn my place. But at some point i will want more. There are six more months for me to win titles and become a starter. After that we'll see what happens"

So yea, after all our rebuttals we'll need solid nerves to inquire again, but we should if there is room, even if we end up signing Laporte or Stones.

:amazed: Get him Zubi. Oh wait...

He is only 21 and T. Silva is not getting any younger, he's guaranteed to play more in the future

khaled_a_d

Translation : Let the other big clubs make an offer for me ,so I can force coach to get me bigger role and the club give me a pay raise

serghei

Make one more offer and talk with Marquinhos to push for a move to Barca. If he refuses, never ask again.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Also known as "pulling a Ramos".

Nah, pulling a Ramos is already used for many things which includes horsing around, doing some dumb shit which results in a goal or a penalty or a card for no reason what so fucking ever.
EDIT: Oh and also for being overrated as fuck by being considered one of the best defenders in the world for so many years in a row..

yahudi

Also known as "pulling a Ramos".

article-1379128-0BB96E2D00000578-241_306x443.jpg

THIS is pulling a Ramos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry kid, but you shouldn't have renewed like a donkey the last time we tried to sign you.

Should have realized T. Silva and D. Luiz were always gonna be first choice and play a lot if fit as Blanc isn't known for rotating very much.

God Serena

A 21 year old developing player vying for more playing time. The horror.

He's not vying for more playing time, he's vying for a bigger paycheck. There are plenty of places he could have gone if he gave even a single fuck about his sporting career. Barca included.

Home of Barca Fans