Marquinhos

Caramel

Nah, pulling a Ramos is already used for many things which includes horsing around, doing some dumb shit which results in a goal or a penalty or a card for no reason what so fucking ever.
EDIT: Oh and also for being overrated as fuck by being considered one of the best defenders in the world for so many years in a row..

Do you not rate Ramos?

Caramel

He's good but he's really overrated. There are plenty of defenders who are better than him yet people think he's the Messi of defence.

I agree. I was just surprised because 99% of Madrid fans I know usually refuse to see how overrated he is.
Thx mate

Jair Ventura

He's not vying for more playing time, he's vying for a bigger paycheck. There are plenty of places he could have gone if he gave even a single fuck about his sporting career. Barca included.

Agreed. PSG has ruined the careers of Verratti, Aurier, Trapp & others. If only they'd gone to Chelsea, United or Real where young players are given the time and patience to develop.

In any case, Marquinhos has already been extended, so he isn't getting a bigger check and he won't transfer. In which case, like any young player breaking into a top club, he wants more playing time.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

He's finally decided to leave. He knows Silva is gonna do a Maldini and David Luiz has been superb for them. He's the one player we could do with and he's always wanted to play for Barca. I fully expect us to make an offer for him in the summer, it's just a shame we won't get Verratti as well.

frog-fcb

He's finally decided to leave. He knows Silva is gonna do a Maldini and David Luiz has been superb for them. He's the one player we could do with and he's always wanted to play for Barca. I fully expect us to make an offer for him in the summer, it's just a shame we won't get Verratti as well.

I dont think it will be that simple. I cant see psg letting him go without a fight eapecially to a team they want to be competing with

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If we are to pay 50 millions for a CB, it's him.

I seriously doubt we can get him... but maybe.. in exchange for.. Mathieu :coffee:

EdmondDantes

I think we can. Lucho is a huge fan since his Roma days, our board has been trying to get him since then as well. He's already won everything there is to win in France 3 times over. If he submits a transfer request in the summer, they'll let him go. And as I said, Thiago Silva and D. Luiz will play for at least another 5 years in that league with ease.

Man Utd and Chelsea will make offers again, but the lad has said many times his dream is to play for Barca. We sadly will never get Verratti, but I have a feeling Marquinhos will be donning our shirt soon.

Jair Ventura

He did?

Nucky

He said in the interview that he doesn't know who long is he prepared to wait for his chance. But if he really decides to leave we should try and sign him. Young,talent and it's a shame to waste such talent on the bench. We should make our move soon, other will start knocking on PSG door too soon.

EdmondDantes

Apparently we're looking at Laporte and Marquinhos as CB options. I'd be happy with either but as we probably won't get Verratti, I'd love us to nick Marquinhos off PSG's hands for a change, he's already said he's had enough and will discuss his future in the summer. Perfect timing.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If we are to pay 50 millions for a CB, it's him.

I seriously doubt we can get him... but maybe.. in exchange for.. Mathieu :coffee:

Lets start a Raiola like hype train and get them to exchange Marquinhos and Verratti for our ginger wall :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans