Marquinhos

EdmondDantes

Apparently Real Madrid are gonna make a bid in the summer.

We've wanted him here for years, there's no way we'll let him join Real if he's able to leave PSG.

xXKonan

Marquinhos problem is just how good the Silva-Luiz partnership has been working.

You can't bench Silva since he's so vital to the team and still performing well at a high level. and Luiz? cost PSG a lot of money and he has played well with Silva and I doubt he wants to sit on the bench. that leaves Marquinhos in tough Position.

I said it before he should've thought this through better and instead of just chasing the cash and now he's paying for it by riding the bench. If he truly wants to move he needs to Prove it and instead of using us for leverage for more playing time other wise it's a waste of time.

Marqui is also unlucky that silva isn't getting injured these days as much as before he was signed. Blanc is no fool though and i reckon he's well aware marquinhos isn't happy & will try to accommodate him

Lutece FC

Marquinhos problem is just how good the Silva-Luiz partnership has been working.

You can't bench Silva since he's so vital to the team and still performing well at a high level. and Luiz? cost PSG a lot of money and he has played well with Silva and I doubt he wants to sit on the bench. that leaves Marquinhos in tough Position.

I said it before he should've thought this through better and instead of just chasing the cash and now he's paying for it by riding the bench. If he truly wants to move he needs to Prove it and instead of using us for leverage for more playing time other wise it's a waste of time.
Good analyze + Luiz is better than him right now. Marqui is not doing a good season.

Jombi

Absurdly hyped up. Why? I have no idea. He would not strengthen us. People laughed when Luiz was signed but he is a better player than Marquinhos.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just imagine. We could have had Danilo and Luiz at the back.

UyHrWY1.gif

Home of Barca Fans