Marquinhos

F

Flavia

I really cannot see Tito betting on him. Wish I was this optimist, but to me is far more likely Tito will want Adil Rami from Valencia, or even Agger, before Marquinhos.

Shegzy

Get marquinhos and zouma for 35m pounds instead of Ts for 40 m pound and we will have a strong defensive stronger than pique-puyol for years.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Wait a year and let Marquinhos' stock rise?

I don't understand that thinking one bit.

We need to make a move for him now. No Agger. No Rami.

B

beautifulgame

Castan on Roma is quite the capable CB Too and experienced!

B

beautifulgame

yes, the reason i say quite capable and not very good is because he one year in Europe hasn't been great.

however, based on quality, he is a good CB, played brilliantly for Corinthians but of course when making signings other things like recent performance must be taken into account. Didn't he also get injured early on in Roma?

Anyway, regardless of him not "wowing" for Roma, i wouldn't hesitate to say he could start for Barca, he'd be a step up in my opinion.

Again, not my first choice but better player than some names we been linked with.

B

beautifulgame

Nah...how about Burdisso? he is experienced too :neymar:

lolz your joke doesn't take into his career before Roma. Castan is capable my friend, and sure coming to Roma first year and playing under Zeman doesn't help any CB career. He isn't as fast as Marquinhos but definitely a solid defender and importantly, affordable.

Many good players outside the general commercial knowledge of names to be bought and should be considered as Barca need at least 2 good CB's to compete in all comps, especially Euro, but 3 for comfort, imo.

Even TS, best CB in world won't solve problems of CB alone. Pique is medicore, lets admit that and deal with it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans