Marquinhos

Meitux

lolz your joke doesn't take into his career before Roma. Castan is capable my friend, and sure coming to Roma first year and playing under Zeman doesn't help any CB career. He isn't as fast as Marquinhos but definitely a solid defender and importantly, affordable.

Many good players outside the general commercial knowledge of names to be bought and should be considered as Barca need at least 2 good CB's to compete in all comps, especially Euro, but 3 for comfort, imo.

Even TS, best CB in world won't solve problems of CB alone. Pique is medicore, lets admit that and deal with it.
You tell me?I already know and believe that Pique wont reach high standards,he is all about reputation.If it was up to me i would sell him but it wont happen unfortunatelly anytime soon cause i said he has secured his place cause of his name and fame.The ideal CB duo for me would be Thiago Silva and Kompany but..keep dreaming

Last edited:

Co0ter

You tell me?I already know and believe that Pique wont reach high standards,he is all about reputation.If it was up to me i would sell him but it wont happen unfortunatelly anytime soon cause i said he has secured his place cause of his name and fame.The ideal CB duo for me would be Thiago Silva and Kompany but..keep dreaming

I think Kompany is great, but I'd prefer someone who is strong, tall and truely a BEAST in the air like Hummels. Definitely wouldnt hate having Kompany though hehe If Pique steps it back up, he and T Silva (or even Marquinhos) could be a great pair too.

B

beautifulgame

I agree Meitux, Pique should be sold.

In my opinion, Castan is an upgrade to Pique, good upgrade.

mixer

Nicolas Burdisso (Roma): "Marquinhos would be perfect for Barcelona. He will be one of the best centre backs in the world." [rac1]

Tomchin

Nicolas Burdisso (Roma): "Marquinhos would be perfect for Barcelona. He will be one of the best centre backs in the world." [rac1]
Isn't Marquinhos the one who benched Burdisso at Roma? Quite logical that Burdisso wants him out of Roma then :)

cro-man

If we buy him one problem solved and one problem left pique. He is bad defender and I hope we will buy two cbs..

L

Learo

I hope we dont break the world transfer record for a teenager with this guy. We need to be abit more sensible.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If we pay 1 cent more than 20M (which I still think is 5M to much) I'm going to flip out!

Home of Barca Fans