Marquinhos

Cule4life

The Culest
When Dante doesnt start over Luiz and Diego costa doesnt over the beasts that are Fred and Jo, can you blame Marquinhos if he rejects Brazil? He doesnt select players based on form

Truthist

When Dante doesnt start over Luiz and Diego costa doesnt over the beasts that are Fred and Jo, can you blame Marquinhos if he rejects Brazil? He doesnt select players based on form

Absolutely true that , there are so many other examples of this too. Scolari definitely has his favourites and is clearly not picking players on merit.

I suppose because they won the confederations cup nothing is being said but I'm surprised no one from the CBF has said anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bertus

The dude is still on the road to become a starter with PSG. Can't wait to see him paired with TS. 19yo and so strong.

Tonight we won thanks to his speed and because he never let it down despite us being in a very difficult situation (we were at 10vs11 for more than a hour)

He got a penalty and Zlatan scored. 2-1

I'm so excited by his performa,ce. Same for the medias here tonight.

And he did awesome in defence since the referee was crazy and started throwing yellow cards everywhere especially to psg players for no reason. he didn't get any.

As i said in the PSG thread, best recruit of the summer.

More videos and photos of the match to come when i'll get my hands on them :)

Sucks that we missed out on this guy. :(

He cost 35m, but that's football for you. And 35m for him would have been better than a lot of the alternatives. Such as 35m for Luiz. Or no one.

Barcilliant

PSG are a $hit club owned by a $hithole called Qatar. Yes, Barca are sponsored by these same racist devils but at least we're not owned by them. The WC in Qatar will be built by the deaths of all the invisible South Asian workers.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
PSG are a $hit club owned by a $hithole called Qatar. Yes, Barca are sponsored by these same racist devils but at least we're not owned by them. The WC in Qatar will be built by the deaths of all the invisible South Asian workers.
chill-pill.jpg

Theconomist

So I guess you're ok with people dying as long as they're poor, coloured and invisible???

So you read that one guardian article and now you're an expert of human rights abuse in Qatar. Go away, you've got no idea how much more complex the issue is.
E-militantism is cute; who do you think assembled the computer/phone you're typing on?
I'm not going into a political debate with you on the state of human misery in the 21st century, I'm just asking you to open your eyes; it's much more complicated than Qatar=kills south asian workers!!!!

Bertus

Guys! GUYS!

There are millions of poor people in Brazil that are not treated correctly and die and all!

Let's cancel the World Cup and put the evil selecao in prison!

And all those poor people in spain while Messi is earning millions! Let's put Messi and Ronaldo in Jail! Those Bastard teams that Barca and Madrid should all go to jail!

(Joke aside, i guess somebody is annoyed that marquinhos is doing good at PSG! )

Rage more Barcilliant, so good :wub:

S7_MUFC

Let's not get into this whole debate about human rights because clearly you have no idea about the issues at hand....but one thing you can be clear about is that Qatari govt is deliberately turning a blind eye and their laws regarding sponsorship is akin to modern day slavery.....Most workers you cite working on low wages to assemble computers are at least allowed to leave when they want and their visas are not confiscated by their employers...If only this one rule is changed and the workers are given the right to leave when they want it would be a huge step forward towards eradicating this problem.............

Bertus

The match summary :wub:

Watch at 15:00, that's when marquinhos gave it all and won us a penalty :blush:

Then Zlatan scored and now it's history :)

[video=vimeo;76297991]http://vimeo.com/76297991[/video]

Bertus

Let's not get into this whole debate about human rights because clearly you have no idea about the issues at hand....but one thing you can be clear about is that Qatari govt is deliberately turning a blind eye and their laws regarding sponsorship is akin to modern day slavery.....Most workers you cite working on low wages to assemble computers are at least allowed to leave when they want and their visas are not confiscated by their employers...If only this one rule is changed and the workers are given the right to leave when they want it would be a huge step forward towards eradicating this problem.............

I'm trying to post news about how marquinhos is doing. Plz you and some others, go debate elsewhere instead of spamming this thread with OT. Create a thread somewhere if you want, but don't derail threads that have little to do with it.

Marquinhos performances have nothing to do with your view on Qatar.

Tyvm.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

I'm trying to post news about how marquinhos is doing. Plz you and some others, go debate elsewhere instead of spamming this thread with OT. Create a thread somewhere if you want, but don't derail threads that have little to do with it.

Marquinhos performances have nothing to do with your view on Qatar.

Tyvm.
Sorry but I just posted this because the issue was already being discussed.........Most threads on this forum tend to go off topic anyway

Bertus

Sorry but I just posted this because the issue was already being discussed.........Most threads on this forum tend to go off topic anyway

No problem, but this happens on two PSG threads at the same time. It's quite annoying.

I'm a psg fan and I'm not against you and others having your own view on qatar and all. But as i said, there are threads to talk about football, teams and players performances and threads (that anyone can creates in the right sections) to talk about politics, human rights or whatever people want to discuss.

Mixing the two only transform threads in mess that nobody would want to read in the end.

Again tyvm for your understanding.

Home of Barca Fans