Marquinhos

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Funniest thing is, Roma defense looks better without Marquinhos. I guess their new coach Garcia deserves a lot of praise but still.. Looks like a great piece of business for Roma so far :)

Antimadridista1

Funniest thing is, Roma defense looks better without Marquinhos. I guess their new coach Garcia deserves a lot of praise but still.. Looks like a great piece of business for Roma so far :)

Benatia is their new man ;) Best centre back in Italy after Chiellini imo

Bertus

Funny how? That has little to do with marquinhos departure and more to do with Garcia who is managing it very well.

Their defence would be even better with marquinhos, and what's really funny is that they wanted to spend the money they got on a 9 but didn't get any. Despite that, Garcia managed to make it a very competitive team.

Like you said, Garcia deserves a lot of praise.

L

Learo

So Benatia is now world class and amazing, yet a couple of months ago people were screaming that there were "no world class CBs on the market" and that they were all way too expensive...lol

Bertus

Superb match from TS spiritual son again.

I think he didn't do any foul again.

Master of our defence above Alex by quite a margin.

Can't wait for that TS-Marquinhos pair.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has deserved it. Btw, I hope Neymar is not called up or is not overused if he is. Its baffling to see how Scolari is playing him for full matches. Stupid IMO.

Cule4life

The Culest
He has deserved it. Btw, I hope Neymar is not called up or is not overused if he is. Its baffling to see how Scolari is playing him for full matches. Stupid IMO.

Thats Scolari in a nutshell. that and his obsession with Hulk and Luiz

Meitux

Hulk is quality, he offers some physic strength and power, the fact that he plays for Zenith doesn't mean he has been awful since leaving Porto.
Have you watched any of his matches with Brazil lately or are you generally referring to what kind of player is he? We already know that he's a physical player but that doesn't mean much in that argument. His performances especially for Brazil have been all average if not below at times since long time and especially in the confederations cup, Bernard or Lucas Moura have been better whenever playing instead of him. He has scored nice goals he's not tottaly useless but the guy is seriously overrated and inconsistent. I would say too selfish at times as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans