Marquinhos

Bertus

Don't watch Ligue-1, so tell me, is he better than Varane?

IMO, he is and with a good margin.

People keep saying that it's only because it's the french league we're talking about, but the french league, is, IMO, one of the thougest physical league in Europe.

Players are playing rude all the time, and actually that's why most promising french youths are usually defenders these days.

French league and CL included, i think it's his third match in a row without doing any foul while being the best defender of the team way above alex and camara.

Anyways, French medias are all over him, actually comparing him to TS after every match.

He also gave some interviews to french medias, if you guys are interested, i'll translate them when i have some free time.

pEllee

Awful today, just awful.

EDIT: Saved by the referee in the end. He got lucky there...

Last edited:

Bertus

Horrible, terrible.

The two goals are for him.

A complete disaster.

We might have won if he didn't have made those two big - unforgivable - mistakes.

pEllee

How has he been since that game against Saint Etienne?

Decent. He's made some more questionable mistakes but he's been pretty solid apart from that. He's not really a starter at the moment though. Alex is still a better defender.

EDIT: To clarify, by mistakes I mean stuff like ball- watching. No big mistakes.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I will change my opinion of Zubi if he is able to get Marquinhos. Latest reports say that Zubi plans to buy a tall fullback.

L

linetty

PSG may sell him as they have limited resources due to the FFP rule.

Home of Barca Fans