Marquinhos

Chainsaw

Killahead
I will change my opinion of Zubi if he is able to get Marquinhos. Latest reports say that Zubi plans to buy a tall fullback.

Jeremy+Mathieu+Valencia+v+Manchester+United+5mbPGnNdmMdl.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Surely you both dont know shit about PSG :lol:

Blanc said yesterday that Alex will leave.

So you expect us to also sell marquinhos, that will leave us with only two CBs for an entire season.

:messi:

Alex will be offered a new contract.

#DareToDonAK

Bertus

I will change my opinion of Zubi if he is able to get Marquinhos. Latest reports say that Zubi plans to buy a tall fullback.

Marcos is the same as TS, not that tall actually for a CB, only 183cm.

That said compared to the average height of barcelona players, that might count as tall o.o (no pun involved, height doesnt matter much against talents)

DonAK

Serious question.

How many french players are a part of PSGs starting lineup? They're chasing everyone out.

Antimadridista1

Surely you both dont know shit about PSG :lol:

Blanc said yesterday that Alex will leave.

So you expect us to also sell marquinhos, that will leave us with only two CBs for an entire season.

:messi:

Vrai.

A lot of people think that Barcelona is going for Marquinhos ; this is bullshit.
I think that at the moment we're only interested in Benatia and Laporte (and possibly this Fabian Schaer from FC Basel).

Concerning Marquinhos, his first season in Paris wasn't very very good.

ps : Jallet is not a starter basically ; Vanderwiel is the first choice.

Antimadridista1

PSG signing Chelsea player David Luiz could mean that Barcelona have more chance to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) now. [md]

So now they buy the likes of Thiago Silva and David Luiz, and we're in for their fourth choices like Sakho and Marquinhos… I'm not saying that Marquinhos is shit, but I hope that this is bullshit from MundoDeportivo.

I prefer Aymeric Laporte to Marquinhos.

DonAK

PSG signing Chelsea player David Luiz could mean that Barcelona have more chance to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) now. [md]

So now they buy the likes of Thiago Silva and David Luiz, and we're in for their fourth choices like Sakho and Marquinhos… I'm not saying that Marquinhos is shit, but I hope that this is bullshit from MundoDeportivo.

I prefer Aymeric Laporte to Marquinhos.

I see it this way.

If we have a chance of getting Marquinhos for 20-25m then we should take it and then close the Benatia deal for 30-37m.

If we get Laporte then we wont be getting Benatia as I doubt they will spend 40+ on Laporte and then around 35 for Benatia.

Home of Barca Fans