Marquinhos

Bertus

PSG signing Chelsea player David Luiz could mean that Barcelona have more chance to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) now. [md]

So now they buy the likes of Thiago Silva and David Luiz, and we're in for their fourth choices like Sakho and Marquinhos… I'm not saying that Marquinhos is shit, but I hope that this is bullshit from MundoDeportivo.

I prefer Aymeric Laporte to Marquinhos.

The word to look for here is "could".

Same as di marzio who used the word

PSG’s Marquinhos could leave: Barcelona is after him

Some medias and journalist are trying to guess things because we bought DL. They expect PSG to run the full season with only 2 CBs.

Bertus

I see it this way.

If we have a chance of getting Marquinhos for 20-25m then we should take it and then close the Benatia deal for 30-37m.

If we get Laporte then we wont be getting Benatia as I doubt they will spend 40+ on Laporte and then around 35 for Benatia.

Sure, PSG bought Marcos for 35M, but will sell it to Barcelona for only 20M.

Explain to me in which fantasy world it is possible and why PSG would do that plz.

serghei

@Bertus, do you comment like that because you're scared PSG might sell Marquinhos, or because you think they won't? Which is it?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure, PSG bought Marcos for 35M, but will sell it to Barcelona for only 20M.

Explain to me in which fantasy world it is possible and why PSG would do that plz.

Dude, why do you get so offended and defensive regarding PSG? You bought David Luiz for that massive amount of money, so clearly Nasser and the other guys in your club aint that smart.

Bertus

@Bertus, do you comment like that because you're scared PSG might sell Marquinhos, or because you think they won't? Which is it?
Because i think they won't. Same as last summer when i tried to put some reason in the discussion here.

Daniel Alves will be included in Marcos deal..
Alves is not a CB.

Dude, why do you get so offended and defensive regarding PSG? You bought David Luiz for that massive amount of money, so clearly Nasser and the other guys in your club aint that smart.
Because Barcelona is so smart.

Donak, reminds me which club didnt get a CB last season while they were the big club that needed one the most.

Barcelona was mismanaged for some time now and i dont even talk about the messi's money story, the transfer problem around neymar and that you almost got forbidden to transfer players lately. Plus, you appointed a coach that almost totally failed.

Please, throw your ad hominem elsewhere or get ready to get harsh comments too.

Bertus

You're seriously overreacting now :lol: :rofl1:

I will remember it.
Not really.

It's a fallacy to reply to people that because A happened, B would automatically happen.

And btw, if i'm wrong and that Marcos goes to Barca, and that PSG does the whole season with 2 CBs only, i'll be the first to say i'm wrong here. Not like the ones who insulted me last summer when i said some rumors from spain around TS were unfounded. So yeah you can remember it. I dont mind being wrong.

But so far, I don't feel like being the one in the wrong. When I say something that seems logical enough, i get a "you bought DL so your club is retarded, so they will sell X player for cheap" as replies (i summarize)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Listen,

Have I said that Marquinhos WILL come to Barca? Nope. I have said that we could get him, just like you guys could get another CB to replace and could renew Alex. You COULD sell Marquinhos now that you have David Luiz.

Could - That's the key word.

You went in your ultra defensive mode out of the blue. I didn't say anything.

xavi_the_Boss

Yeah he probably won´t come as PSG probably hates us after the TS incident and they would be stupid to sell another CB.
Just buy Benatia and pay the money for Laportes release clause.

Edit:They bought Luiz for a ridiculous amount so maybe they are that stupid to let him go.:lol:

USWAY

I mean, PSG isn't going to sell Marquinhos of anything more than what they bought him for, don't think they'd be able to. And most likely don't want to sell him for less. Personally I don't even think it has to be him they sell, he's still only 20 (Silva is 29) and has the the versatility to play at RB. If anything it seems like a good situation to learn from two of his compatriots who also happen to be the starting CB duo for Brazil.

BUT, I wonder if they'd do a cheaper deal if we threw in Alves? These last few years they are the only club consistently linked with him and it'd give them the 3rd member of their Brazil backline collection haha.

Home of Barca Fans